Best Death Ever

Rune

What is your favorite movie murder of all time. No lists just your #1 murder.

I'm going with The Crow, in which he kills T-Bird.

He takes T Bird in his own car down to the pier where he ties T Bird to his car seat with duck tape. T Bird continues to shout why he's doing this and then he looks T Bird in his eyes, with the paint visible.

T Bird: I know you, I knew I knew you but... We killed you. Your dead, their ain't no coming back. This is the really real world. Their ain't no coming back, Their ain't no coming back.

As he continues to scream, Eric(The Crow) puts the car into drive and throws the explosive in.

As the car goes toward the water, Eric looks at it and you only see his back, He lifts his hands up and says goodbye with two fingers. The car goes over, the water and explodes and then you see Eric's hand spraying gasoline.

The crow lands on his shoulders and with his zippo lights the gasoline to form the giant crow.

Best scene ever. What's yours?

What is your favorite movie murder of all time. No lists just your #1 murder.

I'm going with The Crow, in which he kills T-Bird.

He takes T Bird in his own car down to the pier where he ties T Bird to his car seat with duck tape. T Bird continues to shout why he's doing this and then he looks T Bird in his eyes, with the paint visible.

T Bird: I know you, I knew I knew you but... We killed you. Your dead, their ain't no coming back. This is the really real world. Their ain't no coming back, Their ain't no coming back.

As he continues to scream, Eric(The Crow) puts the car into drive and throws the explosive in.

As the car goes toward the water, Eric looks at it and you only see his back, He lifts his hands up and says goodbye with two fingers. The car goes over, the water and explodes and then you see Eric's hand spraying gasoline.

The crow lands on his shoulders and with his zippo lights the gasoline to form the giant crow.

Best scene ever. What's yours?

438316[/snapback]

I remember that the one and I might have to agree with it. SICK

final destination and it's sequel had far better death scenes.

the crow is just one of the greatest movies ever, with one of the ultimate bad ass roles in eric draven / brandon lee. the only thing that's frustrating is how similar the city of angels & salvation are!

Scarface going down like a MAN!!!!!!!

441367[/snapback]

I like Scarface, think it's over rated but I really can't appreciate it as some can but I agree it's an amazing scene.

Taking bullets left and right holds his hands up in triumph than boom, Pacino's eyes were great and you see the piece of flesh fall out and into the pool.

Awesome scene.

Scarface? going down? like? a MAN!!!!!!!

441367[/snapback]

I like Scarface, think it's over rated but I really can't appreciate it as some can but I agree it's an amazing scene.

Taking bullets left and right holds his hands up in triumph than boom, Pacino's eyes were great and you see the piece of flesh fall out and into the pool.

Awesome scene.

441433[/snapback]

Watch the scene in slo-mo and you will see the red water go up before Pacino ever hits the water. :lol