Kobe officially runs the NBA

Passion

First he booted Shaq.

Then he booted Phil.

Now, as he talsk to the Clippers he is demanding that they play in Anaheim about 10 times next year. The Clippers ARE ACTUALLY STONGLY CONSIDERING IT!!!!!

Why will every owner, team, and franchise succumb to everyone of this guys demands? He is a joke and a liar. He has no loyalty to anything and is the most me first player I have ever seen.

I hope he gets locked up.

I mean, Kobe is a special player but chemistry wise, he's someone I would never want to have on my team. It's all about him, him, him.

I can't believe the Los Angeles teams are riding him so much, I understand he might be a one of a kind but this guy's future rests in a courtroom for gods sake.

as you can tell from the way teams are pursuing him

there is no way he is going to be convicted in this case

with all the surrounding evidence concerning the accusers statements the day after the alleged incident and all of the other behaviors she has exhibited

plus the fact that it comes down to; he said, she said

there is no way that they can prove rape beyond a reasonable doubt

NOT A CHANCE

Yea I used to like Kobe, but the things he has down this off-season plus the rape trail have been ridiculous. All he does is cry like a baby untill he gets his way. He wants them to play in Anaheim because it is closer to his home. Eagle Colorado was far from his home did not seem like that affect his "performance".

Asking a team to play in a different city and a different stadium for 10 games a year so its closer to your home is ridiculous.

Whatever happend to the "team" concept!

Kobe does not know what team means!

I went to a Clippers game last December(against the Raptors) in the Staples Center and it was hilarious. It was so quiet the whole time. When Chris Bosh was free throws this guy was like yelling at him and anyone in the arena could have heard him because it was so quiet.

I say they just blow up the Clippers organization.

They have the worst owner, argueably, in sports and are just the shadow of the Lakers.

There's already enough teams in Cali anyway.

454339[/snapback]

Agreed on all account except one.

It's not arguable, Donald Sterling IS THE WORST OWNER EVER. It's not even close.

As for Kobe, I've made my opinion known about this selfish pig already around here, and I really hope he gets locked up.

Kobe rules..... and the NBA is all Kobe's nobody can stop em..... if KG also has demands they will be met as well...... but KG just likes riding his boxter and smokin herb......

back to Kobe.....

KOBE is GOD of the NBA and everybody else is his bitches and thast the way it should be

Kobe rules..... and the NBA is all Kobe's nobody can stop em..... if KG also has demands they will be met as well...... but KG just likes riding his boxter and smokin herb......

back to Kobe.....

KOBE is GOD of the NBA and everybody else is his bitches and thast the way it should be

454560[/snapback]

:blink:

I would do the same thing in his situation.? If you have the power to get what you want why not use it.

454321[/snapback]

Plus, it's actually a decent idea. Two teams in the same arena works, but maybe this would be better.

454327[/snapback]

The Clippers should be playing all 41 home games in Anaheim.

And as for Kobe, hell I don't blame him, I'd ask for this kind of nonsense if they were going to give it to me.

If the owners have such a big problem with it, here's a word for you: "no."

Use it.

Guest Juanky

yeah, i don't see him getting convicted either, i'd say maybe probation.

454317[/snapback]

i hope he goes to jail for a being a fool

454319[/snapback]

If that was a punishable offense, 3/4 of the country would be in jail