Which MLB player (past & present) do you HATE?

Accord

How can anyone here hate Pudge?

Because he went for a better contract? Get over it. People do it all the time in sports nowadays.

I don't really hate anybody...the media licks Derek Jeter's balls all the time, so I'll go with him as my "most hated".

Because he went for a better contract? Get over it. People do it all the time in sports nowadays.

570004[/snapback]

He ditched us and called out the FO. :confused

He had every reason to want to come back, but went for the money and then called out the organization. :thumbdown I hate Pudge.

570004[/snapback]

He ditched us and called out the FO. :confused

He had every reason to want to come back, but went for the money and then called out the organization. :thumbdown I hate Pudge.

570084[/snapback]

The Marlins wanted him to take a pay cut when all he was asking for was the same amount of money he made the previous year. Blame Beinfest and Loria, not Pudge.

Bonds wins this going away......

I can't think of any single player that is so disliked by so many people.

And it's not for some isolated incident or two (a'la Rocker). People hate Barry not because he's dumb (Rocker, again) or for any other reason than that he's a conceited, arrogant, ungrateful prick.

Think about the magnitude of his accomplishments on the field and then compare it to his popularity and public opinion of him. Yikes!

If Hitler came back from the dead and posted Barry's numbers for a career people would make him 3 million times more popular and well liked than Barry.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.