And you'll feel fine

I knew a girl so glooming

She'd never laugh or sing

She wouldn't listen to me

Now she's a mean old thing

So spread sunshine all over the place

Just put on a happy face

So, put on a happy face

when the idiots who have taken over this board leave, then people will be happy.

865500[/snapback]

i noticed that. why do more people register on this site when things are going bad to contribute negatively? doesnt make any sense to me. oh well. then again you could be talking about me but i know i try to stay positive about the fish and there troubles this season

Guest FishFanInPA

when the idiots who have taken over this board leave, then people will be happy.

865500[/snapback]

i noticed that. why do more people register on this site when things are going bad to contribute negatively? doesnt make any sense to me. oh well. then again you could be talking about me but i know i try to stay positive about the fish and there troubles this season

865505[/snapback]

Nah, your not one of them....yet :mischief2

865500[/snapback]

865505[/snapback]

Nah, your not one of them....yet :mischief2

865507[/snapback]

:lol

I don't know if i feel like just being rah-rah about things, but objectively, there are a few things to be legitimately happy about, despite all of the frustration:

1) tho we are in last place in the NL East, we are a mere 7 games back....the SECOND place teams in the NL Central, AL Central, and AL West are further out of first place than we are. And the Dbacks are second in the NL West at 5 games back.

2) Juan Pierre is hitting again, and stealing bases again, and that can only mean good things.

3) Even though we have lost four tough games since the break, the team has shown the kind of fight that was missing in the first half. Last night, we were down 7-3 in the 7th, and tied it up in the 8th. Against Philly we were down 6-0 after three innings, and made it 6-5. We lost both of those games, but we didn't give up like we seemed to in the first half.

4) Josh Beckett might be pitching within the next week.

5) Whatever Guillermo Mota lost, he's found it again.

6) Mike Lowell is hitting .300+ for the month of July. No power yet, but if it came for Giambi why not Mike?

7) The teams ahead of us in the Wild Card are almost all NL East teams - so, thanks to the unbalanced schedule, we control our own destiny to a large degree in the Wild Card Race.

I don't know if i feel like just being rah-rah about things, but objectively, there are a few things to be legitimately happy about, despite all of the frustration:

1) tho we are in last place in the NL East, we are a mere 7 games back....the SECOND place teams in the NL Central, AL Central, and AL West are further out of first place than we are. And the Dbacks are second in the NL West at 5 games back.

2) Juan Pierre is hitting again, and stealing bases again, and that can only mean good things.

3) Even though we have lost four tough games since the break, the team has shown the kind of fight that was missing in the first half. Last night, we were down 7-3 in the 7th, and tied it up in the 8th. Against Philly we were down 6-0 after three innings, and made it 6-5. We lost both of those games, but we didn't give up like we seemed to in the first half.

4) Josh Beckett might be pitching within the next week.

5) Whatever Guillermo Mota lost, he's found it again.

6) Mike Lowell is hitting .300+ for the month of July. No power yet, but if it came for Giambi why not Mike?

7) The teams ahead of us in the Wild Card are almost all NL East teams - so, thanks to the unbalanced schedule, we control our own destiny to a large degree in the Wild Card Race.

865552[/snapback]

That's debatable. I still feel like he is inconsistent. But when he is on, he is ON. That is for sure.

Anyone who doesn't believe that we still have a chance at a playoff spot can GTFO, because negativity isn't going to help the cause and we are still very much in this thing. :thumbup

865656[/snapback]

I couldn't of said it better! :D

866150[/snapback]

I agree also and I have to say that all this negativity has been coming here less often over the last few weeks, but now that is seems that everybody is joining together and being positive (atleast until another loss) I am here to rally with fellow Fish fans.

Guess Ill add this here too.

Figured I'd add my Marlins rendition of the Famous Dolphin Fight Song!

Florida's got the Marlins! The Greatest Baseball Team!

They hit the ball over the wall like no ones ever seen!

They rule the mound! Steal all around! And rob 'em in the hole!

Cause when you say the Marlins your talkin' Playoff souls!

Cause their the Florida Marlins! Florida Marlins! Florida Marlins # 1!

Guess Ill add this here too.

Figured I'd add my Marlins rendition of the Famous Dolphin Fight Song!

Florida's got the Marlins! The Greatest Baseball Team!

They hit the ball over the wall like no ones ever seen!

They rule the mound! Steal all around! And rob 'em in the hole!

Cause when you say the Marlins your talkin' Playoff souls!

866555[/snapback]

:ban