What College Do You Attend?

MarlinsFan253

I Played Football for the NCAA 1-AA Champion James Madison Dukes

887097[/snapback]

My sister is heading there, I have other friends there too. One of my employees goes there.

Where you on the team during the championship run? Good job! You deserved it. That game under the lights at Zable was awesome. (I work for William and Mary)

Texas A&M University

886738[/snapback]

I had a number of friends that went there or still go there. (I used to live in Texas).

EDIT: Or maybe just a few actually. I think the majority divided themselves amond North Texas and Uni. of Texas.

886925[/snapback]

Awesome.

I love TAMU. Best decision I made was coming here over some other schools...

What are your stats bfp?

And Berkley rules. A liberals dream school.

f*** it, pursue what you like the most. If you can go Juliard, go for it.

888225[/snapback]

Right now, I have a measly unweighted average of 3.562. No APs yet. I would've taken AP History if given the chance, though. And last time I took the SAT, in 7th grade, I got over a 1100 I think. Either that or close to it.

Montgomery Community College, alumni of LHP Mike Matthews

887155[/snapback]

Rockville or Germantown campus?

As for me, I'm old...Graduated in 2000 from Winthrop University, and decided to get my Masters there too in 2003.

887864[/snapback]

Me? Some Rockville. Some Takoma (home of the area's best nursing program)

Matthews? Rockville

What are your stats bfp?

And Berkley rules. A liberals dream school.

888225[/snapback]

That's really why you turned down the Point, isn't it?

:plain

888305[/snapback]

A.) Im not a liberal, but since BFP seems to shift that way(correct me if im wrong) hed love the politics. And there isint anything wrong with being one. All it is is a point of view.

B.) Stop being stereotypical. Yes im a democrat, why cant a democrat like/support/join the military. There are many great "liberals" who have served our country proudly. Im very pro military myself. I didint join because like I said, your life will be laid out in front of you for the next decade. Hell, you dont really pick classes or careers as a west point student.

If im not married/engaged by the time I get out of college, and I havent been offered a job that Id really enjoy, id go to OCS.

I Played Football for the NCAA 1-AA Champion James Madison Dukes

887097[/snapback]

My sister is heading there, I have other friends there too. One of my employees goes there.

Where you on the team during the championship run? Good job! You deserved it. That game under the lights at Zable was awesome. (I work for William and Mary)

887490[/snapback]

I had a scholarship with them for five years I was there but I actually attended school there for five and half years because I dislocated and broke my hip (Think Bo Jackson) as well as tore my achilles tendon all in the same play. Needless to say I was done playing football. The coaches kept me around as sort of an unofficial asst. coach. Since the injury happened in spring practice of 2000 I missed some time at school rehabbing and pretty much learning how to walk again. Thats why it took me so long to finish. I have no regrets and I have several accolades that I acheived while I was there. I will list some of them.

1. Won Atlantic 10 Championship as a freshman starter in 1999

2. Played in game against Micheal Vick in 1999 VA Tech 40 JMU 0 (same year they played in the national championship game)/

3. Actually got to see myself every week on College Gameday on Espn. This is a good story that maybe some peeps will remember. They had on the intro a play where Vickflips end over end and scores a touchdown. I was the guy who hit him low to start the flip. Little known fact: He messed up his ankle on that play it hasnt been the same since. Oh, and yes, he is much much faster in person.

4. Being presented my championship ring from my senior year.