Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Thong Song

Featured Replies

Anyone miss this gem from 1999? What a great piece of music, lyrically one of the best of all time and the voice of Sisqo is like that of an angel singing from heaven.

 

"Thong Song"

 

This thing right here

Is lettin all the ladies know

What guys talk about

You know

The finer things in life

Hahaha

Check it out

 

Ooh dat dress so scandalous

And ya know another n***a couldn't handle it

See ya shakin that thang like who's da ish

With a look in ya eye so devilish

 

Uh

Ya like to dance at all the hip hop spots

And ya cruise to the crews like connect da dots

Not just urban she likes the pop

Cuz she was livin la vida loca

 

[bRIDGE]

She had dumps like a truck truck truck

Thighs like what what what

Baby move your butt butt butt

Uh

I think to sing it again

She had dumps like a truck truck truck

Thighs like what what what

All night long

Let me see that thong

 

[CHORUS]

I like it when the beat goes da na da na

Baby make your booty go da na da na

Girl I know you wanna show da na da na

That thong th thong thong thong

I like it when the beat goes da na da na

Baby make your booty go da na da na

Girl I know you wanna show da na da na

That thong th thong thong thong

 

That girl so scandalous

And I know another n***a couldn't handle it

And she shakin that thang like who's da ish

With a look in her eye so devilish

 

Uh

She like to dance at all the hip hop spots

And she cruise to the crews like connect da dots

Not just urban she likes the pop

Cuz she was livin la vida loca

 

[bRIDGE]

 

[CHORUS (2x)]

 

Whoaaa

That dress so scandalous

And I swear another n***a couldn't handle it

See ya shakin that thang like who's da ish

With a look in her eye so devilish

 

(Whoa)

Uh ya like to dance at all the hip hop spots

And ya cruise to the crews like connect da dots

Not just urban ya like the pop

Cuz she was livin la vida loca

 

(Whoa)

She had dumps like a truck truck truck

Thighs like what what what

Baby move your butt butt butt

(Ooh)

Uh think to sing it again

Cuz she had dumps like a truck truck truck

Thighs like what what what

Baby move your butt butt butt

Uh think to sing it again

Come on

Come on

Come on

Come on

 

Yeahhhh yeah

 

[CHORUS (3x)]

 

Whoa

Uh alright

Uh whoa yeah

Ooh

Whoa

(Like it when the beat goes da na da na)

(Baby make your booty go da na da na)

(Girl I know you wanna show da na da na)

Baby

(That thong th thong thong thong)

 

(I like it when the beat goes da na da na)

(Baby make your booty go da na da na)

(Girl I know you wanna show da na da na)

(That thong th thong thong thong)

fritz pwns all :lol :lol :lol

One of the more horrid pieces of music of all time but thats ok. Whatever floats your boat.

892008[/snapback]

 

I'd have to say that "Are you Jimmy Ray" is the worst song off all time. Dont hate on thongs though, they be awesome.

Whoever thought up the line:

 

"Th th thong thong thong"

 

Nobel Prize.

The thong created a monster though, it got weird when you'd walk around and see 12 and 13 year olds with thongs hanging out of their jeans.

892088[/snapback]

Yeah, its especially scary on south beach. :plain

The thong created a monster though, it got weird when you'd walk around and see 12 and 13 year olds with thongs hanging out of their jeans.

892088[/snapback]

 

i can remember being back in early junior high seeing that.. lol...

The thong created a monster though, it got weird when you'd walk around and see 12 and 13 year olds with thongs hanging out of their jeans.

892088[/snapback]

:mischief

 

What? Im 14! :plain

The thong created a monster though, it got weird when you'd walk around and see 12 and 13 year olds with thongs hanging out of their jeans.

892088[/snapback]

:mischief

 

What? Im 14! :plain

892111[/snapback]

We sincirely apologize for corrupting your yound mind... :pimp

I went to a small school...80 kids in the whole high school, 15 in my graduating class, and 7-12 were all in the same building. And I remember like walking through the cafeteria and seeing 7th graders with these really low cut jeans on and thongs hangin wide out. It was creepy. Well, I think it's creepy now, I am not really sure if it bothered me back then. Although, Mr. 14yearold(BenderRobot), you probably enjoy seeing 12-13 year olds in thongs dontcha. Perv lol.

Weird, I heard this song for the first time in years at a party last night. I'll confess that I did kinda like it when it first came out. :plain

LOL I saw Sisqo when he was the opening act at a 'N Sync concert. He came out with pyrotechnics and everything. He's so cheesy.

One of the teachers at a school I was at was in the video.

 

She shares it proudly with her students every year- the video, that is...

The thong created a monster though, it got weird when you'd walk around and see 12 and 13 year olds with thongs hanging out of their jeans.

892088[/snapback]

Yeah, sex is entirely out of hand. Next thing you know, preschoolers will be gang banging girls doggy style at recess. It makes me mad that parents will let their 10 year old daughters parade around in skimpy clothing.

 

"Oh my God, my daughter got raped!"

 

No s***.

The thong created a monster though, it got weird when you'd walk around and see 12 and 13 year olds with thongs hanging out of their jeans.

892088[/snapback]

Yeah, sex is entirely out of hand. Next thing you know, preschoolers will be gang banging girls doggy style at recess. It makes me mad that parents will let their 10 year old daughters parade around in skimpy clothing.

 

"Oh my God, my daughter got raped!"

 

No s***.

892974[/snapback]

 

I dont know about the recess gang banging, but your point was pretty much made. Be at least 16 or 17 before you wear thongs and skirts that barely cover anything. That was your point right?

One of the teachers at a school I was at was in the video.

 

She shares it proudly with her students every year- the video, that is...

892962[/snapback]

In Miami Lakes right? The History teacher, forgot her name. My sister had her and she would always brag about it...hah.

Being a video ho is worthy of bragging? You're basically two steps above hardcore porn skanks and you don't even get the cash to show for it.

The thong created a monster though, it got weird when you'd walk around and see 12 and 13 year olds with thongs hanging out of their jeans.

892088[/snapback]

Yeah, sex is entirely out of hand. Next thing you know, preschoolers will be gang banging girls doggy style at recess. It makes me mad that parents will let their 10 year old daughters parade around in skimpy clothing.

 

"Oh my God, my daughter got raped!"

 

No s***.

892974[/snapback]

 

end yourself.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.