Waltz

Mephisto

We need to shut the f*** up about Waltz. Bottom line, Lowell sucks bad and we could have won this game had he come through at least once. Miggy can carry this team only so long. I'm sorry, we need to sit Lowell.

894708[/snapback]

I agree completely.

Mike Lowell is a freaking MINUS.

Cant even hit at Coors Field.

Sit him on the bench.

im sorry but there is no way in hell that some f***in announcer is causing this team to lose. dont you watch the damn games? i dont see rich waltz running around out there like a idiot holding hands with tommy. these guys need to step and play some f'in baseball

no excuses no jinxes to silly fairies with pixie dust!!!!!!!!

JUST WIN and DO IT NOW!

Some of you are absolutely ridiculous. I used to play baseball, and I was extremely superstitious... But this is even absurd to me. Rich Waltz is awesome. Leave the damn guy alone. You're all so frustrated in your team losing, that you're starting to turn to the damn broadcast booth for reasons...

I think you're all jinxing the Marlins, not Rich.

Guest Juanky

Hey, seriously. Some of you might not believe in the baseball jinx. Some of you might think it's absolutely completely bulls*** that some higher power might have an influence in the game. And you know what, someone might tell you the same thing about believing a higher power controls anything. If any of you that say "jinxes are bulls***" believe in religion at all, you are completely and totally hypocritical because when it all comes down to it you believe in one ghost but not the other. Get off your high horses.

And even if you don't believe in it, can you have the decency of respecting the beliefs of those who do? You don't like baseball's religion, go watch football. They just hit each other and don't believe in any jinxes or anything of the sort. But let the people that believe what they believe continue it and don't talk s*** for absolutely no reason. Don't start stupid threads about that day's pitcher before the game, don't predict sweeps or awards, and don't call out every mention of the word jinx as bulls***.

Because, when it all boils down to it, what proof do you have that there isn't a jinx?

Hey, seriously. Some of you might not believe in the baseball jinx. Some of you might think it's absolutely completely bulls*** that some higher power might have an influence in the game. And you know what, someone might tell you the same thing about believing a higher power controls anything. If any of you that say "jinxes are bulls***" believe in religion at all, you are completely and totally hypocritical because when it all comes down to it you believe in one ghost but not the other. Get off your high horses.

And even if you don't believe in it, can you have the decency of respecting the beliefs of those who do? You don't like baseball's religion, go watch football. They just hit each other and don't believe in any jinxes or anything of the sort. But let the people that believe what they believe continue it and don't talk s*** for absolutely no reason. Don't start stupid threads about that day's pitcher before the game, don't predict sweeps or awards, and don't call out every mention of the word jinx as bulls***.

Because, when it all boils down to it, what proof do you have that there isn't a jinx?

894838[/snapback]

1) I really can't believe you're comparing jinxes and religion.

2) So we're supposed to keep our mouths shut when people spout off about "oh you jinxed them lol", but if we disagree we need to shut up? What is this, Communist China?

3) You can't prove that someone saying something on a message board in Hoboken NJ has ANY affect on the game at all. None.

I really hope you're letting off steam after the loss here Juanky, because this is one of the dumbest posts I have ever read. Seriously. And that's coming from someone who usually enjoys reading your posts.

Seriously, the results of a baseball game come from a lot of different factors, but those factors are all on the field and involve the people playing and coaching, as well as weather, lawn care, dirt, etc. I can sit here in front of my computer and say that so and so will pitch a perfect game, but if he doesn't, and you actually believe that the reason he doesn't is my fault because of a comment I made, that is ridiculous.

We need to shut the f*** up about Waltz. Bottom line, Lowell sucks bad and we could have won this game had he come through at least once. Miggy can carry this team only so long. I'm sorry, we need to sit Lowell.

894708[/snapback]

Lowell offers Cabs ZERO protection. They'll pitch around Cabs all day or intentionally walk him to get to Lowell. They'll load the bases to get to Lowell. What does that tell you?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.