NFL Week 15 Thread brought to you by Wu Tang Financial

wanks1212

The Burner owning the Colts!

Linky

Why is everyone acting like we just lost 80-3 or somthing, it's a loss and it gives us a chance to rest our starters, I am actually ok with it with the benifits it comes with, besides we already clinched everything up :mischief

The Redskins did what they needed to do today against a great team. If we can make Dallas look like that, I'm feeling good about our chances against the New York Giants. I'm so proud of the guys, they deserve a lot of credit for their season.

Even after what happened the last time you played them?

Michael Turner went to Northern Illinois. I am pretty sure everybody on this board knows how big of an NIU from that I am. So a guy from NIU (there are not that many NIU players in the NFL) that I got to watch play, just ended the perfect season of the Colts.

Thats why I am geeked.

i hate the natives.

Get over it, you guys beat us way too much in the last decade. It's time for things to change.

your boys better beat the giants next week or its all for naught.

:)

and next year....its on!

We won't roll over.

As for next year, we both need QB's.

The Samkon Gado showcase continues. I need Gado and Stover to score me some points tonight so I can win this playoff week and continue in the playoffs.

Well Gado gets hurt and Stover didnt do much. Plus the guy I was playing had Heap so Im done. It is so disappointing. My team was clearly the better team and I got screwed. To next season.

Yuh. Favre is awful. Needs to realize he's not 28 anymore. Man, some of those balls he threw up...

You mean a NFL QB isnt suppose to throw in triple coverage and over throw every reciever he has by 10 yeards? Yeah I hope Favre realizes he is no longer a starter in this league.

In his defense, he's trying to do too much because, frankly, he doesn't have much around him. But, man, maybe you're right. He probably isn't a starter anymore.

Horrible game, the way Farve has been playing, I figured it would not be long before the Packers really got blown away, but by the Ravens?!

Anyway, I already had a nightmare that the Colts lost to the Seahawks by a field goal in the last 10 seconds of the game :confused :lol

And you still had the no. 1 seed in the AFC, a 1st round bye and home field advantage through the playoffs.

Horrible game, the way Farve has been playing, I figured it would not be long before the Packers really got blown away, but by the Ravens?!

Anyway, I already had a nightmare that the Colts lost to the Seahawks by a field goal in the last 10 seconds of the game :confused :lol

And you still had the no. 1 seed in the AFC, a 1st round bye and home field advantage through the playoffs.

The playoffs are an entirly new season though, remember what happened to the Steelers when the clinched up everything last year? I have faith in the Colts, but a new healthy Patriots team is freakin me out

I'm guessing The Burner is FeLo?

nice work, spike.

:lol :lol :lol

And Spike what did you do?

And Fyi, I just changed my name last night, so its not like everyone knew about it.

I think it was for some negative comments that included naughty words that I directed towards Iowa in a thread that Admin was currently viewing at the time...cuz I was banned like 2 minutes after the post.

They are playing better. But I think, this season at least, we will be one of the odd teams out. UNI and Indiana State are looking quite good. But, then again, we have rattled off 3 straight wins.

I trust Jamall Tatum and Matt Shaw to at least motivate this team to not go down without a fight.

Plus our defense is still top notch, smothering.