Marlins teal jersey.

Guest Festa

Just dont think it's likely, with the team trying to downplay the teal more and more with every new jersey variation.

If they conduct studies and find that more people will buy the teal compared to the black they will bring it back. The Brewers did the exact same thing this year bringing back the Ball in Glove logo and uni.

I agree with HC. Too many teams using black.

It seems to me that most teams are drifting towards more bland coloration. I like the Devil Rays unis when they came out, now they look hideous and boring. The teal Marlins jersey will always be my favorite, and I wish they would use it in some variation every now and then.

Guest marlins02

God no, lets bring them back as a throwback but nah lets continue with our current uniforms.

Yeah, I like the current look better myself.

But, I've been saying for a while that having Retro-Sundays (like Milwaukee) would be a great idea.

yeah that be cool, having them wear the old sleeveless vests with the teal sleaves, caps and helmets everyonce in a while would be a good idea.

i'm shocked at all this Teal Love...

My take is simple...I like that we have the teal as part of our color palette...but i HATE when it's overused because it's simply not intimidating...in 1993 the Marlins looked like a bunch of little league kids in mid 90s Neon clothes...sponsored by Joe's Pizza Parlor...we looked miles below any actual Major League team...

on the flip side...I LOVE and encourage the use of the Teal as an accent color, as a highlight, everywhere...a little on the caps, as trim on all our lettering...and so on...as an accent...not a main color though

If anything, I wouldnt mind the teal jersey's with black lettering but we keep the black caps/helmets...Just please, lets stay away from teal caps, teal helmets, teal pinstripes, and teal lettering across the chest

and while I'm on a rant about colors...anybody else get ticked off the way I do when I see how much orange seeps onto a lot of the Marlin's designs? Seems like our connection to the Dolphins, as well as our thousands of empty orange stadium seats, makes people believe our team colors include orange...thus I tend to find orange on 75% of the promotional giveaways, the tickets, and even in some of the text on floridamarlins.com....I can't stand that, and I blame Wayne!

Ok, I'm done with my color rant...i feel better now

...by the way, for whatever it's worth...i'm an artist/designer so I might have an eye for this :thumbup

i'm shocked at all this Teal Love...

My take is simple...I like that we have the teal as part of our color palette...but i HATE when it's overused because it's simply not intimidating...in 1993 the Marlins looked like a bunch of little league kids in mid 90s Neon clothes...sponsored by Joe's Pizza Parlor...we looked miles below any actual Major League team...

on the flip side...I LOVE and encourage the use of the Teal as an accent color, as a highlight, everywhere...a little on the caps, as trim on all our lettering...and so on...as an accent...not a main color though

I'm with you, I'm a big fan of the teal trim to compliment a classic home pinstripes and road grey.

Guest marlins02

I'm a big fan of the Teal Pinstrip vest jersey with the black undershirts.

yeah those were real nice, i dont hate teal, but i dont want it to be used like back in the day. everytime i see old highlights i cant get over how ridiculous chuck carr or jeff conine and those guys looked in those things.