Dear Marlins Management,

jeffreylee24

As a season ticket holder from the inagural days, it didn't take me long to notice that Chris Aguila wasn't MLB material. Sure he may have leg speed and be able to catch a fly ball, but then again an autistic highschooler in upstate New York was able to let it rain all day, nevertheless there is no excuse to his 13 RBIs in 166 ABs let alone striking out 25% of the time when he doesnt feel like taking a lazy swing at a ball over the middle of the plate. Also I guess he can buy his way on base with a walk since he doesnt swing the bat, unless it's a bad pitch, explaining his .27 career OBP, but why does it matter if he gets on base anyways? He will just get thrown out attempting to steal second on a 2-1 count, 2 pitches before the batter is walked in a tight ball game!? For God sake... maybe he ingested a little too much ethanol back in his fire breathing Polenesian days,"Biogrpahy...Has performed a Polynesian Fire Knife Dance with a group in Reno, Nev." at lease he's not a complete f***up, he can spit fire and enjoys swallowing long objects which risk the chance of puncturing his throat... maybe thats why Lenny Harris left the team, but anyways if you are going to sell off our Carlos Delgados, Louis Castillos, and Juan Pierres, who all happen to be at the top of there games right now hurting the Marlin's chances of ever making it into the playoffs (until 7 years down the road that is) can you please send Chris Aguila closer to his native Nevada home, and suit him up in some neatly pressed Isotope gear... us Marlin fans would greatly appreciate it.

As a season ticket holder from the inagural days, it didn't take me long to notice that Chris Aguila wasn't MLB material. Sure he may have leg speed and be able to catch a fly ball, but then again an autistic highschooler in upstate New York was able to let it rain all day, nevertheless there is no excuse to his 13 RBIs in 166 ABs let alone striking out 25% of the time when he doesnt feel like taking a lazy swing at a ball over the middle of the plate. Also I guess he can buy his way on base with a walk since he doesnt swing the bat, unless it's a bad pitch, explaining his .27 career OBP, but why does it matter if he gets on base anyways? He will just get thrown out attempting to steal second on a 2-1 count, 2 pitches before the batter is walked in a tight ball game!? For God sake... maybe he ingested a little too much ethanol back in his fire breathing Polenesian days,"Biogrpahy...Has performed a Polynesian Fire Knife Dance with a group in Reno, Nev." at lease he's not a complete f***up, he can spit fire and enjoys swallowing long objects which risk the chance of puncturing his throat... maybe thats why Lenny Harris left the team, but anyways if you are going to sell off our Carlos Delgados, Louis Castillos, and Juan Pierres, who all happen to be at the top of there games right now hurting the Marlin's chances of ever making it into the playoffs (until 7 years down the road that is) can you please send Chris Aguila closer to his native Nevada home, and suit him up in some neatly pressed Isotope gear... us Marlin fans would greatly appreciate it.

im not a big Aguila fan either :thumbdown

Get out of here fool.

First of all, Lenny Harris did not "leave" the team- the Marlins felt that they wanted a younger team that could grow together (remember, among position players, Wes Helms is the "veteran" at 28 or 29). Lenny just didn't fit that mold. As for Chris, he has hit well at every minor league level, and while it is true that he is having to adjust to major league pitching, who else do you suggest to play? Eric Reed? He is struggling even more, and appears to be the odd man out once Hermida comes back. The outfield should become a bit more settled once that happens. Just remember, due to Chris' lack of at-bats, he's really no less of a rookie then other guys - have patience; I think he can be valuable to this team.

Wow, that post is an instant classic.

Your sir are the Man! :notworthy Instant classic! Now make one for Reed..

Guest Fritz

Wow. Amazing first post.

:lol :lol :lol

Our options at CF at this stage of the game are not good, so we're gonna have to put up with this travashamockery for awhile.

First of all, Lenny Harris did not "leave" the team- the Marlins felt that they wanted a younger team that could grow together (remember, among position players, Wes Helms is the "veteran" at 28 or 29). Lenny just didn't fit that mold. As for Chris, he has hit well at every minor league level, and while it is true that he is having to adjust to major league pitching, who else do you suggest to play? Eric Reed? He is struggling even more, and appears to be the odd man out once Hermida comes back. The outfield should become a bit more settled once that happens. Just remember, due to Chris' lack of at-bats, he's really no less of a rookie then other guys - have patience; I think he can be valuable to this team.

actually he did leave. they told him he wasn't gonna be on the 25 man roster and he had the option to leave and chose it.

Guest FlummoxedLummox

You need stop using the "notworthy" emoticon every single post.

Just some friendly advice.

Unfortunately we have 3 guys playing CF right now who should not be in the bigs....and nobody in our farm system that ready either.

We're just going to have to suffer through it this year in hopes Beinfest can address the situation next off-season.

yeah this is the painful truth :(

You need stop using the "notworthy" emoticon every single post.

Just some friendly advice.

I dont use it every post and If I did its none of your business. What are you my father?

Just a friendly answer.

YESSSSS awesome post

Aguila is a piece of sh*t that shouldnt be playing baseball.

I think you should do one for Abercrombie, Reed and Cepicky

chris aguila,

you, my friend, might be the worst player in all of baseball.

you have only to look at the batter after him to find a worse player.

I would laugh if it wasnt true

NICE, lol.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.