Four game losing streak

We have had a tough stretch here for a few games. Let's not get all crazy yet. We had this game won Joe's pitch selection was absolute sh*t. It happens. The boys need a nice all star break. Personally I could use a mental break from baseball aswell :)

Have a Happy 4th! Don't let the loss bother you.

We are starting to look like the April marlins, does anyone agree or disagree?

Why even ask. We look pathetic.

What sucks even more is that all we needed was 1 f***ing out and we had our closer :banghead

hes a closer? i thought he was just a guy who pitches the 9th

Borowski made an awful pitch, but he made two great ones to the two batters before Zimmerman. The first was a looper, that happens...but the one that fell between Abercrombie and Uggla was inexcusable. Major League players should make that catch. That should be Abercrombie's ball all the way, instead he lets Uggla drift all the way out for it and then at the last second makes a sliding stab to catch it. He needs to call off Uggla all the way and then attempt to make the catch. I understand he was playing deep on Soriano, but it's a play that is made all the time.

We are starting to look like the April marlins, does anyone agree or disagree?

Why even ask. We look pathetic.

What sucks even more is that all we needed was 1 f***ing out and we had our closer :banghead

hes a closer? i thought he was just a guy who pitches the 9th

Ok now im saying Kensing should pitch the 9th

how is getting blown out painful?

never understood that one

I'd say that seeing your team allow 11 runs in a game, getting destroyed inning after inning, while the red sox fans cheer and you have nothing to cheer for, is pretty painful don't you think? Passing a kidney stone is painful, getting blown out once in a while is part of the game. :thumbup

This is what a really young team is like, streaky. We'll get stretches of bad and stretches of good. When we're bad, we'll probably be awful and annoying like the last few games.

Also remember before people start hanging Joe Borowski dolls, not only has he been excellent for most of this year, he also got us out of a bases loaded one out situation in the 8th.

Big positive today : Olsen is going to be very good indeed.