im glad u guys love my topic title

guys this is literally the 20th time the marlins have done this all year and plays like routine fly balls are not being caught!!!!! its just unbeleivable to think about where we could be if we close things out like this and just for the record this was not far from the trip when we lost 7 in a row!! just after this trip we hould be 42-44 instead of 38-48.. this just drives me nuts and its plays like that that have me wonderng about reggie even when his hitting has improved

ok but this has happened too many times and i feel bad for the eras of nolasco and kensing lol and no matter how much reggie does he always manages to dissappoint

again with the blaming of reggie for every loss

this never gets old

wtf r u kidding me he let the routine fly ball drop r u joking!!!!!!!

people lose balls in the sun all of the time.... and while that was awful, he didnt serve one up to wright

he didnt serve up those balls to Valentin last night

not every f***ing loss is his fault

no way. we aren't supposed to be a good team. this is a rebuilding year, ya we're going to make mistakes--we're a rookie team. i think a team that's expected to win and doesn't is more disheartening. like the cubs for ex. or the '04 or '05 marlins. . we're doing much better than expected and you should be proud of that..

Last year was brutal. I remember thinking that the Marlins were the team to beat in the NL East and I think they finished 3rd.

With this team you really can't beat yourself up over it. If you do it's kind of sad. Yeah it's nice for them to win, but they're playing way over their heads as it is adn they aren't even a .500 team.

reggie lost the ball in the sun, u dont know how many times ive seen that. if u want to point a finger then point it at the walk that lead off the inning, 17 walks in about 21 innings going into that inning for Logan Kensing. Reggie beat out a infield hit to help start out the rally in the 7th. I kno he's made his mistakes but who hasn't. this happens in baseball and even to the best of teams.

now the Cubs, thats gotta be brutual right there, and the Royals just didnt improve at all. We've exceeded alot of critics expectations so far, and we will continue to grow, sooner or later these will be greatly minimized but right now its a process.

btnhmarlins, nothing against u at all, but u go out there in that sun and try and catch that ball, and tell me if it aint rough, considering even Beltran wore 2 sunglasses to help shade himself.

wtf r u kidding me he let the routine fly ball drop r u joking!!!!!!!

people lose balls in the sun all of the time.... and while that was awful, he didnt serve one up to wright

he didnt serve up those balls to Valentin last night

not every f***ing loss is his fault QFT

This is exactly why I don't care for the majority of posters on here. One week its we are going all the way to the world series, the next its that this team is the worst thing to ever play on this earth. Get real. Its incredible that we are well within striking distance of .500 with a team many expected to be the worst of all time. Go hide under a rock and don't come back for all you posters who are like this. Please. Do it. Save us all the aggravation.

I feel like screaming and punching my monitor every time I open a thread like this - how is a team that was expected to lose 110+ games and is playing near-.500 ball "disheartening"?

give me a friggen break. this team has broken every single expectation and then some...they're young and theres going to be bumps in the road, quit watching them as if they are a playoff team because they arent. they are a young team making a ton of progress and, at least for me, it's fun to watch.

Guest FishFanInPA

agreed Agon...this team was supposed to be so far last that they weren't even going to get 40 wins.....Sure it's not good to lose this way, but i'm more then pleased with this 1st half.

ok dudes i admit that i may have exaggerated on thte topic titile but u know wat girardi said he expects this team to win and so do i when were in a position to do it all the time. these guys are not retatred and experience is way overrated after the first two months!!!! and u know wat i probably could have caught that ball

last year was alot more "disheartening" to me because the team was expected to do something only to continually disappoint

I couldn't agree with you more, really both 04 and 05 the team didn't live up to expectations. This is a team that is doing FAR better than anyone could have realistically hoped for and yet people still want to hold on to to some hope of playoffs. The Muts are in first place for a reason if LoDuca had played half as well for us last year we could have been talking about ring #3.

ok dudes i admit that i may have exaggerated on thte topic titile but u know wat girardi said he expects this team to win and so do i when were in a position to do it all the time. these guys are not retatred and experience is way overrated after the first two months!!!! and u know wat i probably could have caught that ball

we all "want" to win and no one is happy that we lost, but to say this team is disheartening is absolutley ridiculous. if you don't want to get ripped, stop making idiotic threads every time we lose a game.

it was a heartbreaker, but abercrombie didn't throw a meatball to david wright, kensing did. abercrombie didn't fail to produce a run with the bases loaded and no one out situation - uggla, cabrera and willingham did. I agree that Abercrombie should be in AAA, he is clearly not MLB ready, but quit blaming him for everything. the florida marlins lost this game, not the reggie abercrombie's.