Tours coming down south

Horrible line-up for Mayhem this year... IMO, anyways. There's only one band, maybe two that I'd want to see.

Main stage:

Slipknot [slightly into]

Slayer [They're OK]

Motorhead is supposedly going to be here as well

Side Stages

Anthrax [one I'd be interested in]

The Devil Wears Prada

Asking Alexandria

As I Lay Dying [only one I'd really care for]

Whitechapel

High on Fire

Really bad line-up...

That lineup will sellout... There's another "mystery" band being announced soon.

Eddie Vetter of Pearl Jam Solo Acoustic Tour - May 13, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. (Broward Center of Preforming Arts)

Oh, I definitely want to go to this.

Tickets on sale Feb 3 at 10am est. Tickets including fees are 91.25

I am definitely not going to this.

:lol feel the same way. I'm going to try and win or get hooked up with tickets

Horrible line-up for Mayhem this year... IMO, anyways. There's only one band, maybe two that I'd want to see.

Main stage:

Slipknot [slightly into]

Slayer [They're OK]

Side Stages

The Devil Wears Prada

Asking Alexandria

Whitechapel

High on Fire

Really bad line-up...

That lineup will sellout... There's another "mystery" band being announced soon.

Motorhead WAS the mystery band.

Plus, yeah, it will sell out, and be full of "scene" kids. Definitely not what I want to see.

Main stage:

Slipknot [slightly into]

Slayer [They're OK]

Side Stages

The Devil Wears Prada

Asking Alexandria

Whitechapel

High on Fire

Really bad line-up...

Motorhead WAS the mystery band.

Plus, yeah, it will sell out, and be full of "scene" kids. Definitely not what I want to see.

Motorhead is not confirmed as the mystery band. I read a site that said it will be Korn. Their mini tour ends March 4, so the timing of March 5th makes sense.

Slipknot itself sells! Those guys are HUGE! Pretty sick LIVE too. Saw them the last time they were on the Mayhem bill. I want to go but might skip this year just because there is no West Palm show. If there was I would have gone. Still debating... Would be my first Mayhem that I didn't go to. Been every year since it started.

Slipknot itself sells! Those guys are HUGE! Pretty sick LIVE too. Saw them the last time they were on the Mayhem bill. I want to go but might skip this year just because there is no West Palm show. If there was I would have gone. Still debating... Would be my first Mayhem that I didn't go to. Been every year since it started.

Same here man, I may skip just because it's in Tampa. Slipknot alone isn't enough for me to go and Motorhead isn't going to get me there either. I would definitely go if it was in West Palm just need a little more incentive to go to Tampa. Here's hoping for some other good shows, maybe Uproar will be good this year.

2nd Annual "WELCOME TO ROCKVILLE!" Jax, FL April 29, 2012

KORN

FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH

EVANESCENCE

SHINEDOWN

HALESTORM

P.O.D.

ADELITAS WAY

LACUNA COIL

ART OF DYING

TRIVIUM

OTHERWISE

EYE EMPIRE

MORE TBA

I officially want to go to this. The date sucks though. :(

I'd say yes, Black Keys, Arctic Monkeys, Swedish House Mafia, and M83 will indeed sell that show out.

That being said, in my opinion it's underwhelming. But that's just an opinion.

what sold that show out was the reunion of At The Drive In and Refused. There's definitely over a dozen bands I really want to see and half a dozen i'm interested in seeing. I waited in line for about an hour and a half on my computer and got tickets for the first weekend. Now I just need to get the money for plane/hotel.

Turns out the announcement was that Metallica will be hosting their OWN Festival.

The Orion Music + More Festival - June 23-24, 2012 - Bader Field, Atlantic City, NJ

http://www.orionmusicandmore.com/

Metallica

Headlining both nights, Metallica will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the 'Black Album' by playing it in its entirety on one night AND all of 'Ride the Lightning' for the first time ever on the other night! This will be the only North American performances of these albums in 2012.

Arctic Monkeys • Avenged Sevenfold

Modest Mouse • The Gaslight Anthem

Cage The Elephant • f***ed Up • Best Coast

Hot Snakes • Titus Andronicus

Gary Clark Jr. • Lucero • Roky Erickson

The Black Angels • The Sword

A Place to Bury Strangers • Liturgy

Stay tuned for the full lineup!

Turns out the announcement was that Metallica will be hosting their OWN Festival.

The Orion Music + More Festival - June 23-24, 2012 - Bader Field, Atlantic City, NJ

http://www.orionmusicandmore.com/

Metallica

Headlining both nights, Metallica will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the 'Black Album' by playing it in its entirety on one night AND all of 'Ride the Lightning' for the first time ever on the other night! This will be the only North American performances of these albums in 2012.

Arctic Monkeys • Avenged Sevenfold

Modest Mouse • The Gaslight Anthem

Cage The Elephant • f***ed Up • Best Coast

Hot Snakes • Titus Andronicus

Gary Clark Jr. • Lucero • Roky Erickson

The Black Angels • The Sword

A Place to Bury Strangers • Liturgy

Stay tuned for the full lineup!

Wow. Best Coast is really out of place there.

Also, Liturgy is pretty damn good.