Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lance Bass is Gay

Featured Replies

saw it www.yahoo.com on the front page also saw it on CNN and Headline News, hes with a reality host or something.

I think we are batting 1.000 with male performers who wear makeup, sequence, and leather coming out of the closet eventually.

I am not surprised. But, I am very happy for him and I wish him the best.

 

By the way, I saw somewhere that Elijah Wood came out recently too.

Heard about this yesterday, he's dating a guy who was on Amazing Race as part of a gay couple. Not really shocked. Elijah Wood is kinda unexpected though.

Heard about this yesterday, he's dating a guy who was on Amazing Race as part of a gay couple. Not really shocked. Elijah Wood is kinda unexpected though.

 

Have you ever seen his 'Punk'd' episode?

 

:lol

I am not surprised. But, I am very happy for him and I wish him the best.

 

By the way, I saw somewhere that Elijah Wood came out recently too.

 

 

He's not gay. He's just a hobbit.

 

uh oh, all the Lord of the Rings fans are going to start wondering about themselves now... :lol

i wouldve been more surprised if i foundout he was actually straight.

Heard about this yesterday, he's dating a guy who was on Amazing Race as part of a gay couple. Not really shocked. Elijah Wood is kinda unexpected though.

 

Have you ever seen his 'Punk'd' episode?

 

:lol

:lol :lol :lol

 

"Officer, I don't even smoke... ohhhh myyyy goddd!!!" *puts hands on cheeks*

I heard about this a while back. Doesn't really come off as surprising.

 

And Elijah isn't gay:

http://www.justjared.com/gossip/2006/07/el...-pamela-racine/

 

that's an interesting website.

 

His face up close is a nightmare from god, but let's give him this, he has a great ass.

 

Hi from Paris France to you all.

# 2 | Pierre-Yves. | July 25, 2006 12:33 PM | Report Abuse

Hi everyone!

 

Let's not say anything harsh about 'Frodo' now, OK? He has the most incredible eyes. He was a cutie when he was little and has turned out to be a cutie as he's gotten older. Great actor too. Turned out great -- good for him.

# 4 | Maria | July 25, 2006 12:41 PM | Report Abuse

Hello all. I agree, Elijah is just WAY too cute! AND he's an outstanding actor. I predict he'll nab an Oscar one day, he's that good. And on top of that, he appears to be a normal guy! He also looks very happy, good for him!

# 6 | Dona Esperanza | July 25, 2006 12:50 PM | Report Abuse

wow...HES so good looking...HOT.

# 13 | alia | July 25, 2006 10:29 PM | Report Abuse

DITTO on his hot little ass! LOL I'd still hit it!

# 15 | Glamour Diva | July 26, 2006 02:12 PM | Report Abuse

he's the most beautiful angel

# 30 | Shelob | July 27, 2006 11:53 AM | Report Abuse

 

so which one is you, thugii?

I heard about this a while back. Doesn't really come off as surprising.

 

And Elijah isn't gay:

http://www.justjared.com/gossip/2006/07/el...-pamela-racine/

 

what kind of website is that?

 

His face up close is a nightmare from god, but let's give him this, he has a great ass.

 

Hi from Paris France to you all.

# 2 | Pierre-Yves. | July 25, 2006 12:33 PM | Report Abuse

Hi everyone!

 

Let's not say anything harsh about 'Frodo' now, OK? He has the most incredible eyes. He was a cutie when he was little and has turned out to be a cutie as he's gotten older. Great actor too. Turned out great -- good for him.

# 4 | Maria | July 25, 2006 12:41 PM | Report Abuse

Hello all. I agree, Elijah is just WAY too cute! AND he's an outstanding actor. I predict he'll nab an Oscar one day, he's that good. And on top of that, he appears to be a normal guy! He also looks very happy, good for him!

# 6 | Dona Esperanza | July 25, 2006 12:50 PM | Report Abuse

wow...HES so good looking...HOT.

# 13 | alia | July 25, 2006 10:29 PM | Report Abuse

DITTO on his hot little ass! LOL I'd still hit it!

# 15 | Glamour Diva | July 26, 2006 02:12 PM | Report Abuse

he's the most beautiful angel

# 30 | Shelob | July 27, 2006 11:53 AM | Report Abuse

 

so which one is you, thugii?

 

It's a celebrity gossip site and none.

The sky is blue

 

....and the grass is green....oh wait that would go in the Vick Caught With A Blunt thread.

 

At least we know that Ron Mexico is straight.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.