9 In a Row is now over

Fallen Apple

Hermida being dropped in the order seems to have lit a fire under him.

Is this our second longest streak of the season after the 10 games we won earlier?

I hope Loria doesnt get rid of Girardi next season. I dont necessarily think Girardi is a baseball "genius" but I do think his personality and the way he handles the young guys on the team has been phenominal.

Mesa in teal...LOL...the man is haunted by Dolphins Stadium.

Is this our second longest streak of the season after the 10 games we won earlier?

I hope Loria doesnt get rid of Girardi next season. I dont necessarily think Girardi is a baseball "genius" but I do think his personality and the way he handles the young guys on the team has been phenominal.

Good post.

I was gonna start a positive Girardi thread to discuss how well he and the team have handled the fallout to the Bloody Sunday sweep against the Dodgers but.........

The Haterade would have started flowing again to I decided against it.

Very impressed by the offense tonight and Big Mo came through in the clutch something fierce tonite as well.

If the Fish can win 2 of the next 3 it might get real interesting.

GO GIANTS!

Great win tonight coming back from that early defecit to win and the bullpen stepping up their game. I just hope there is nothing wrong with Nolasco physically after the visit from a trainer tonight (it looked like there was nothing wrong). After getting his 30th save tonight, Borowski seems to be well on his way to having a career year. He should get a nice payday after this season.

I remember one time in the year 2002, I started a chant that got him rocked! MESA MESA MESAAA! LOL He was even looking at the bullpen you guys, you had to be there.

Great win tonight coming back from that early defecit to win and the bullpen stepping up their game. I just hope there is nothing wrong with Nolasco physically after the visit from a trainer tonight (it looked like there was nothing wrong). After getting his 30th save tonight, Borowski seems to be well on his way to having a career year. He should get a nice payday after this season.

Leg cramps -- should be OK for his next start.