Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does This Team Remind You Of "Major League'?

Featured Replies

It sure feels like it. From bad attendence to bad Owner to an amazing season comeback only seen in the movies. :mischief2

except we are missing the large black dude, and wild thing.

 

well Cerrano couldnt hit the curveball...just like Reggie

 

were also missing an awesome play by play guy

  • Author

wild thing was wellemeyer

 

Bowyer was suppose to play that part but was cut off.

If all goes right for the owner, the team can be moved to Miami.

 

very very true...although there owner was much hotter than loria...but they both can be mega bitches

Franklyn German had Cerrano down. If they had hired Bob Euker for the broadcast team I would have died laughing.

cabrera lights some candles around an odd statue like cerrano (according to dontrelle willis on "The Dontrelle Willis Show")

 

and scott olsen's bad attitude could be comparable to ricky's bad boy attitude

were also missing an awesome play by play guy

 

So true :lol .

He's no Len Kasper but did you listen to them talk about dialing long distance from hotel rooms tonight? It was so stupid it was funny. I think I heard a "my bad" from Rich tonight as well.

were also missing an awesome play by play guy

 

So true :lol .

He's no Len Kasper but did you listen to them talk about dialing long distance from hotel rooms tonight? It was so stupid it was funny. I think I heard a "my bad" from Rich tonight as well.

i like Waltz...but nobody can measure up to the great Harry Doyle

who's our Dorn?

 

 

I can't believe everyone left out Dorn...

 

I would guess that Dorn is Cabrera, besides the complete age factor.

It sure feels like it. From bad attendence to bad Owner to an amazing season comeback only seen in the movies. :mischief2

 

 

Maybe the attendance thing at the start of the season. But we sure aren't filling that place up now. BTW I sure hope they don't do that "Win a game and take off a piece of the owners clothing" thing with a life size cutout here. Nobody wants that much ESPN attention do ya???

  • Author

It sure feels like it. From bad attendence to bad Owner to an amazing season comeback only seen in the movies. :mischief2

 

 

Maybe the attendance thing at the start of the season. But we sure aren't filling that place up now. BTW I sure hope they don't do that "Win a game and take off a piece of the owners clothing" thing with a life size cutout here. Nobody wants that much ESPN attention do ya???

If only our owner was a female. :whistle

It sure feels like it. From bad attendence to bad Owner to an amazing season comeback only seen in the movies. :mischief2

 

 

Maybe the attendance thing at the start of the season. But we sure aren't filling that place up now. BTW I sure hope they don't do that "Win a game and take off a piece of the owners clothing" thing with a life size cutout here. Nobody wants that much ESPN attention do ya???

:lol I suspect Samson would volunteer in place of Loria and, naturally, Loria would let him.

were also missing an awesome play by play guy

 

So true :lol .

He's no Len Kasper but did you listen to them talk about dialing long distance from hotel rooms tonight? It was so stupid it was funny. I think I heard a "my bad" from Rich tonight as well.

 

it was funnier when during the cardinals series the camera was on the hotel outside new busch. the camera was on a room, and waltz said "we dont want a skydome incident". this referred to a rumor that circulated in the early 90s where reportedly a cameraman had his camera on one of the rooms at the skydome hotel and caught robby alomar with another man fornicating.

who's our Dorn?

 

 

I can't believe everyone left out Dorn...

 

I would guess that Dorn is Cabrera, besides the complete age factor.

wrong... Cabs gives a damn :thumbup

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.