Now that the season is over...

Theres so much that I'll miss...but one thing I'm looking forward to...

this isnt gonna be a scary, dreadful offseason like last years, where I'd get "bad news" every two days...so with the exception of the touchy Girardi/Loria situation, this offseason looks bright and the future is brighter than ever...I cant wait for 2007...

Watching this team helped me deal with my horrible job. Anticipating the weekend homestands helped make the weeks go by faster. This is going to be a long postseason for me.

wow, what is it that you do for a living?

I'm a graphic designer. It's not what I do that's horrible. It's where I work. Being emotionally and verbally abused day in and day out is taking a toll on my nerves.

Watching this team helped me deal with my horrible job. Anticipating the weekend homestands helped make the weeks go by faster. This is going to be a long postseason for me.

I'm a graphic designer. It's not what I do that's horrible. It's where I work. Being emotionally and verbally abused day in and day out is taking a toll on my nerves.

Honey you gotta get outta there. You should never let anyone abuse you in any way,

that sh** ain't worth it.

Honey you gotta get outta there. You should never let anyone abuse you in any way,

that sh** ain't worth it.

I know. I'm working on getting out of there.

I'm just gonna miss Marlins baseball, period.