Juilo did it again

miamibaseball

saw the last frame, kinda knew the marlins were going to lose when i heard that juilo was warming in the pen. and when the ball was up, i felt the game was over.

you guys need to dump this loser and get a real closer. this guy is not a closer, unless you consider guys like chris retisma and dan kolb closers.

but dropping four games to the nats? and juilo drops two of them? i feel for you, exactly how we felt the last two years.

This is waaaaaay to ridiculous to even contemplate. Owens goes on the DL so tank gets the call then procedes to walk the bases. then of course they call on Julio who cant even control his pitches when its NOT raining. whatever there's always tomorrow. it sucks that tomorrows game isnt televised so i can come out of this funk sooner than later.

My God. What a way to lose.

The funny part is that my dad fell asleep during the 9th inning delay, at about 1:00 I woke him up saying that Julio gave up the game winning home run. I told him that as a joke before it happened. I check ESPN.com now to see if the Phillies had won and I see that the made up story I told him really happened.

Its not Julio's fault, I jinxed it, I take full responsibility.

My bad guys.