Game 1 of 4 thoughts...

Hollyberry

Discuss...

Holly's mini thoughts...

• Wes pitched a great game. 7 innings, 3er.
  • We need to learn how to HIT the ball with men on base. How many times do we K with a runner at 3rd/2nd with less than 1 out? We could have gotten atleast 2 runs by hitting the ball tonight. My new slogan.... "Just HIT the BALL" :thumbup .
  • One good thing... We hit a lot of balls hard tonight but they were hit right at people.

I wish we wouldve walked Hardy and gone after graffanino.

Its time for Scott to come up big and pitch a great game. Mitre has been awsome, Wes pitched a good game today, BK was nasty his last game and Dtrain pitched OK. Its time for Olsen to step up and pitch a great game

I think we lost because of extremely bad luck... nothing more. I think the team played very well. The runs in this game were very hard to come by for us, on the other hand sooooo much easier for the brewers... for god sakes all their runs were made with 1 to 2 hits an inning.

We had multiple hits/walks in countless innings and didn't seem to close this game... and i think that constitutes bad luck for us.. very good luck for them.

I hope Hammer snaps out of the funk he was in last night. Three strike outs in one game is NOT a typical Hammer night. I did get to go to Thursday's game in Chicago. Sitting amongst all the Cub fans was a blast, especilly when Hammer got his BLAST. That ball was in the air so long it reeminded me of the line in Bull Durham 'anything that flies that far should have a stewardess on it'.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.