Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fish @ Bravos

Featured Replies

I wonder what has changed to make Mitre such a dominating pitcher this year (not that I am complaining at all).

 

But it cant be our defense we have one of the worst stats wise in the league. For a groundball pitcher he has been excellent with what he has behind him.

Is this game in HD for anyone else.. I have Direct TV and I dont see it. According to the schedule it was suppose to be.

Where are you located?

 

 

Ocala

 

lol yea. Davie till HS. Orlando for college, now Slowcala for work :)

 

 

 

Wow...theres another Marlin fan here in Ocala. :shocked:

 

 

I guess that makes two of us!!

 

 

Yeah...work brought me to Slowcala after college as well. Counting the minutes till I get back South Florida (West Palm)

 

ouch, remind never to get a job there.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.