Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fish @ Bravos

Featured Replies

This audio sucks

 

It sounds like they are talking from far away and are also ahead of the video feed

Why isnt the game on FSN right now.. its after 2:30 and there are still commercials.

 

they probably did the open before you turned it.

 

and they are having audio problems...

  • Author

they were stalling for time...they are having audio problems, and I believe they are using a cell phone and boxfor the audio as this sounds like the audio for our gmae at school.

SportSouth's crew seems to be having an issue in getting the FSN Florida audio in sync and delivered with the FSN Florida video feed. So Tommy and Rich are on the telephone with the audio.

Terrible call.

Mute.

 

The only problem is I won't know when the audio comes back.

I am going to mute it too.. I'll probably turn the mute off every once in a while to check.

Is this game in HD for anyone else.. I have Direct TV and I dont see it. According to the schedule it was suppose to be.

 

 

Wooo sounds back

Is this game in HD for anyone else.. I have Direct TV and I dont see it. According to the schedule it was suppose to be.

Where are you located?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.