Fish @ Bravos

CTMarlinsfan

So, g8tor20, Gator fan.... didnt go to UF?

Ohh big time Gator fan. Went there for undergard and grad (law). Just happen to get a nice job here in Ocala. But I've had my fill and am looking to get back to West Palm. Just letting the housing market to level out before I sell this house / move into new house.

Thats why I am new here on MB. Been getting my fill on the Gator boards for the last few years and just happen to stumble on this site recently. ;)

But I've been a solid fan of the Marlins since '93.

Got it. Thought you wrote earlier Orlando for college but I may have either misread or it may have been the other Ocala resident. Good luck with the housing market, Ive been told prices will continue to drop. I just finished at UF and Im starting a job in West Palm before heading to FSU for law school (Ive had more than my fill of the Gainesville area (and its residents)).

Easy Beef, dont interrupt Pierre's game thread. He doesn't want to miss read anything in this 1-0 duel.

Ohh big time Gator fan. Went there for undergard and grad (law). Just happen to get a nice job here in Ocala. But I've had my fill and am looking to get back to West Palm. Just letting the housing market to level out before I sell this house / move into new house.

Thats why I am new here on MB. Been getting my fill on the Gator boards for the last few years and just happen to stumble on this site recently. ;)

Got it. Thought you wrote earlier Orlando for college but I may have either misread or it may have been the other Ocala resident. Good luck with the housing market, Ive been told prices will continue to drop. I just finished at UF and Im starting a job in West Palm before heading to FSU for law school (Ive had more than my fill of the Gainesville area (and its residents)).

Easy Beef, dont interrupt Pierre's game thread. He doesn't want to miss read anything in this 1-0 duel.

:lol

:lol

Is this now officially a threesome?? lol

Uhh.... Why doesn't Freddi realize that Hanley was a much better hitter when he was in the leadoff spot??? I mean isn't it obvious??? I don't get it.

Maybe b/c we have been winning. :banghead

winning because of better pitching not just because of Hanley's move. Cabrera produces better in the 3 hole and Hanley better in the 1 hole. The only player that has gone on a hot streak is Uggla. He isnt getting better production because of better protection of Hanley that is for sure, not sure what is up there. But stats wise Hanley is better in the 1 hole by far.

There are many factors for winning or losing not just 1 more in the lineup. But 1 move in the lineup can affect multiple hitters.