Daaaaamn the Fish look good tonight!

Guest Festa

It was awesome. I felt like I went back in time.

We have more pictures, including of the ceremony. But, please excuse the net. We were in section 146 and the net is right there. The pics would have come out nicer and less blurry without the stupid net. Oh well.

http://public.fotki.com/cubanprncs81/flori...ins-vs-indians/

Even with great seats at Joe Robbie it's horrible for picture taking if you don't have an expensive camera with a super zoom. Seats are too far away from the field. I always enjoy your pictures Miri thanks for sharing!

I like the unis but only on throwback nights not on a regular basis. I'm not a fan of the sleeveless unis in general.

I totally agree!!! I prefer the current look with the teal script instead of black, and the fish on the road grays. My only problem with the black jersey is that it feels like 50% of all baseball teams wear black.

I like the unis but only on throwback nights not on a regular basis. I'm not a fan of the sleeveless unis in general.

I totally agree!!! I prefer the current look with the teal script instead of black, and the fish on the road grays. My only problem with the black jersey is that it feels like 50% of all baseball teams wear black.

It's not that everyone wears black, it's just that it is such a bland color compared to teal and appeals so lifeless. Now if you wanna talk red, that's a different story. I think at least 40 percent of teams in the MLB are red, if not more, and I honestly don't know why the D-backs switched to red.

Everyone around us was commenting on how good those unis looked. And the players also loved them.

You'd figure Loria would go sleeveless unis to save money ... (less fabric) ... ;)

Never ceases to amaze me how some can take a very good thread and turn it into a bashing of a certain player, management, or the owner. Win or lose, this was a great game to be at with all the things going on, the crowd with so many in their '97 attire, the old unis, the great weather until that deluge in the 9th, the ceremonies, the birthday festivities for the US Army, etc... Totally classless to find something to whine about, and especially in this thread.

Gee, I figure the winking emoticon would be enough to inform you that it was a joke...

Lighten up

Everyone around us was commenting on how good those unis looked. And the players also loved them.

You'd figure Loria would go sleeveless unis to save money ... (less fabric) ... ;)

Never ceases to amaze me how some can take a very good thread and turn it into a bashing of a certain player, management, or the owner. Win or lose, this was a great game to be at with all the things going on, the crowd with so many in their '97 attire, the old unis, the great weather until that deluge in the 9th, the ceremonies, the birthday festivities for the US Army, etc... Totally classless to find something to whine about, and especially in this thread.

yeah i have to agree...i actually didn't mind the long drive to come out last night. watching some of the guys come out before the game with the trophy. Did you guys see those mermaids standing with the picture offer? WOW! And it was nice to bring out the ole teal cap with the black bill. Overall good time. Wish that rally in the ninth could have continued to top it off though.

What picture offer??? One with the former players all together on the field?

It's not that everyone wears black, it's just that it is such a bland color compared to teal and appeals so lifeless. Now if you wanna talk red, that's a different story. I think at least 40 percent of teams in the MLB are red, if not more, and I honestly don't know why the D-backs switched to red.

I just don't like black unis for day games here. Too damn hot.

Gee, I figure the winking emoticon would be enough to inform you that it was a joke...

Lighten up

Yea. Right. Because you have never shown a tendancy to slam ownership at any opportunity in the past.

Get real.