Daaaaamn the Fish look good tonight!

Guest Festa

Guest Festa

Bring back the sleeveless unis with the teal script. :notworthy

Wow those unis are sexy.*

All this black we have now is crap.

:mischief

*especially in HD

Since everyone loves them so much, barrage the Marlins with e-mails.

They won't ignore the chance to make a buck, if they get a response (and they sell) I don't see why something like that wouldn't become a Sunday special.

(And I really forgot how good they look)

Since everyone loves them so much, barrage the Marlins with e-mails.

They won't ignore the chance to make a buck, if they get a response (and they sell) I don't see why something like that wouldn't become a Sunday special.

(And I really forgot how good they look)

If they made it a primary, I'd buy one.

Everyone around us was commenting on how good those unis looked. And the players also loved them.

You'd figure Loria would go sleeveless unis to save money ... (less fabric) ... ;)

Never ceases to amaze me how some can take a very good thread and turn it into a bashing of a certain player, management, or the owner. Win or lose, this was a great game to be at with all the things going on, the crowd with so many in their '97 attire, the old unis, the great weather until that deluge in the 9th, the ceremonies, the birthday festivities for the US Army, etc... Totally classless to find something to whine about, and especially in this thread.

Everyone around us was commenting on how good those unis looked. And the players also loved them.

You'd figure Loria would go sleeveless unis to save money ... (less fabric) ... ;)

Never ceases to amaze me how some can take a very good thread and turn it into a bashing of a certain player, management, or the owner. Win or lose, this was a great game to be at with all the things going on, the crowd with so many in their '97 attire, the old unis, the great weather until that deluge in the 9th, the ceremonies, the birthday festivities for the US Army, etc... Totally classless to find something to whine about, and especially in this thread.

yeah i have to agree...i actually didn't mind the long drive to come out last night. watching some of the guys come out before the game with the trophy. Did you guys see those mermaids standing with the picture offer? WOW! And it was nice to bring out the ole teal cap with the black bill. Overall good time. Wish that rally in the ninth could have continued to top it off though.

I'm pretty sure he was just trying to make a joke. Never ceases to amaze me how uptight people are on here. Everyone understands the importance this series had and its meaning.

On that note the Unis' rock. Weekend specials if you ask me, not just Sunday.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.