The season begins anew

Beinfest4Prez

Well the boys looked excited after the win, hopefully we can go on a nice 5-10 game winning streak or something like that. :notworthy

Yea...they were jumping around like a team of little leaugers. Nice to see. I don't know if there's any other teams out there with this boyish enthusiasm. Nice win today. Not thinking it's 'gonna turn our season around though. We do go into a tough west coast road trip starting with 3 tough pitching match-ups. But it's time to celebrate tonite, and the team will have a fun flight out after the win.

Nice win. Willis, Olivo and Hammer showed up bigtime.

Now were gonna go get pounded on the West Coast like we do every year.

/debbie downer

Yes, another nice outing by Willis.

We're taking 4 out west

Care to bet any real money on that one?

Well, Im going to Vegas during the road trip and its pretty likely that I will at least bet real money on the Fish (not taking 4 though)

Nice win. Willis, Olivo and Hammer showed up bigtime.

Now were gonna go get pounded on the West Coast like we do every year.

/debbie downer

Yes, another nice outing by Willis.

We're taking 4 out west

Care to bet any real money on that one?

Well, Im going to Vegas during the road trip and its pretty likely that I will at least bet real money on the Fish (not taking 4 though)

Good luck in Vegas. Have fun. The Marlins will be around +200 in 4 of the games. I think around +150 in the Willis start, and I think it's going to come up JJ-Peavy, where the Marlins would be +320 at least. So, all you need is 2 wins to break even. What hotel are you staying at?

Thanks, staying at the Bellagio.... I was figuring theyll be pretty big dogs and will probably take the laptop and check out all the pitching matchups. With the way things have gone, I definitely like them more on the road anyway.

Have a blast in Vegas bro!!

Love that place.

Don't bet on sports with your heart though! You'll probably get some good prices on the Marlins games so pick your spots carefully.