July 1, 200719 yr I declare the Marlins exorcised today. No more bulls*** calls. No more bulls*** defense. The Marlins are exorcised of all their demons.
July 1, 200719 yr Amen. Just like when Jake had that walk off hit against the Cubs. Watch out for the Fish. Here we come!!!!
July 1, 200719 yr Don't forget that D-Train pitched a solid game. It's too bad we had a rain delay, otherwise I think we could have seen a solid 7-8 IP 0-2 ER out of him.
July 1, 200719 yr Well the boys looked excited after the win, hopefully we can go on a nice 5-10 game winning streak or something like that. :notworthy
July 1, 200719 yr Well the boys looked excited after the win, hopefully we can go on a nice 5-10 game winning streak or something like that. :notworthy Yea...they were jumping around like a team of little leaugers. Nice to see. I don't know if there's any other teams out there with this boyish enthusiasm. Nice win today. Not thinking it's 'gonna turn our season around though. We do go into a tough west coast road trip starting with 3 tough pitching match-ups. But it's time to celebrate tonite, and the team will have a fun flight out after the win.
July 1, 200719 yr Nice win. Willis, Olivo and Hammer showed up bigtime. Now were gonna go get pounded on the West Coast like we do every year. /debbie downer
July 1, 200719 yr Nice win. Willis, Olivo and Hammer showed up bigtime. Now were gonna go get pounded on the West Coast like we do every year. /debbie downer Yes, another nice outing by Willis. We're taking 4 out west Care to bet any real money on that one?
July 1, 200719 yr Nice win. Willis, Olivo and Hammer showed up bigtime. Now were gonna go get pounded on the West Coast like we do every year. /debbie downer Yes, another nice outing by Willis. We're taking 4 out west Care to bet any real money on that one? Well, Im going to Vegas during the road trip and its pretty likely that I will at least bet real money on the Fish (not taking 4 though)
July 1, 200719 yr Nice win. Willis, Olivo and Hammer showed up bigtime. Now were gonna go get pounded on the West Coast like we do every year. /debbie downer Yes, another nice outing by Willis. We're taking 4 out west Care to bet any real money on that one? Well, Im going to Vegas during the road trip and its pretty likely that I will at least bet real money on the Fish (not taking 4 though) Good luck in Vegas. Have fun. The Marlins will be around +200 in 4 of the games. I think around +150 in the Willis start, and I think it's going to come up JJ-Peavy, where the Marlins would be +320 at least. So, all you need is 2 wins to break even. What hotel are you staying at?
July 1, 200719 yr Thanks, staying at the Bellagio.... I was figuring theyll be pretty big dogs and will probably take the laptop and check out all the pitching matchups. With the way things have gone, I definitely like them more on the road anyway.
July 1, 200719 yr Thanks, staying at the Bellagio.... I was figuring theyll be pretty big dogs and will probably take the laptop and check out all the pitching matchups. With the way things have gone, I definitely like them more on the road anyway. Have a blast in Vegas bro!! Love that place. Don't bet on sports with your heart though! You'll probably get some good prices on the Marlins games so pick your spots carefully.
July 2, 200719 yr If there was ever a game that could start something big, it would be this one. Lets get on a roll!!
July 2, 200719 yr I wish i could say i expect good things in the coming days but our bullpen is spent we need a complete game or two in the worst way
July 2, 200719 yr Why is this game gonna turn around the season? Either way I hope we make a 2nd half strafing run.
July 2, 200719 yr Tomorrow is almost a must win with Mitre going up against David Wells, because the rest of the Padre series is going to be tough going up against Maddux, Young, and Peavy.
July 2, 200719 yr I'll be happy if we split this series. It's a tossup against Maddux. We'll be lucky to win against Peavy or Young. We'll see...
July 2, 200719 yr we need become road warrior this week kick ass and say (( we not going take this anymore)) let win boys
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.