College Football Discussion Week 8

Orlando Rays

ESPN's Bottom 10 after Week 7

(Theme: Led Zepellin songs)

1. FIU 0-6 ("The Song Remains The Same")

2. Utah State 0-6 ("Your Time Is Gonna Come")

3. Colorado State 0-6 ("Good Times Bad Times")

4. Marshall 0-6 ("Whole Lotta Love")

5. Nebraska 4-3 ("Dazed And Confused")

6. Idaho 1-6 ("Stairway To Heaven")

7. Northern Illinois 1-6 ("Black Dog")

8. Iowa State 1-6 ("You Shook Me")

9. U-L U-Pick 'em (La-Monroe and La-Lafayette) 2-11 ("I Can't Quit You, Baby")

10. Syracuse 1-6 ("Communication Breakdown")

I like how a 4-3 Nebraska team is supposed to be the #115 team in the country, yet Notre Dame is no where in sight on that list

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?page=bottom10077

Typically a better team that is seen to take a perceivably huge fall (such as Nebraska's second 15+ point home loss in a year) is sometimes mixed into the Bottom 10. For example, last week they threw in USC for losing to Stanford at home.

Guest FishFanInPA

You cant have all of your favorite teams in there at the same time.

I don't know what your infatuation is with who i root for....In college sports you can root for as many teams as you want...I was a season ticket holder for the Owls before going to Cuse where i was a student. My cuz played for Michigan and now i cover the Hokies....so none of those are bandwagon in the least. Tell me the reasoning why i can't root for any of them.

You cant have all of your favorite teams in there at the same time.

I don't know what your infatuation is with who i root for....In college sports you can root for as many teams as you want...I was a season ticket holder for the Owls before going to Cuse where i was a student. My cuz played for Michigan and now i cover the Hokies....so none of those are bandwagon in the least. Tell me the reasoning why i can't root for any of them.

Hehe, well I didnt say you cant. I said they cant all be in the bottom 10 at once. But I love that comment.

#13 Kansas (6-0) visiting Colorado (4-3), Saturday, 3:30pm MDT

I'm calling another upset in Boulder this weekend. Cody and Charles are going get back on track after last weeks loss and hand the Jayhawks their first loss of the season.

Despite the fact that this list is fairly arbitrary, it does my heart good to see both CSU and Nebraska in the "Bottom Ten"

Despite the fact that this list is fairly arbitrary, it does my heart good to see both CSU and Nebraska in the "Bottom Ten"

I remember when CSU was actually good, and the Colorado-CSU rivalry meant something.

when was CSU good? and the rivalry still means everything to those living out there