10 current players better than Wade

his stats are okay i still think there are better because if he was up to par they would win more

Sure, like Garnett was winning anything in Minnesota? Now he has Pierce and Ray Allen. Right now Wade has guys like Luke Jackson, Earl Barron, and Chris Quinn. Lebron is definetly one of the top 2 or 3 best players in the game and right now they are on the fringe of a playoff spot and under .500. Kobe's regarded as the best player in the league (no argument, he's awesome) but what has his team's done in the past three years? I'll be honest, I hate watching this Heat team. There's so little talent and Shaq, Zo, Williams, and Dorrell now hurt is taking it from bad to beyond terrible. That doesn't mean Wade isn't a top ten player in the league, it means he needs help like every other superstar.

Sigh, when I said this (almost exactly, except for Luke Jackson of course, replace him with Penny) before the season I was bashed and got sh*t like, those guys are the bottom of the bench, we've got Ricky Davis, Dorrell Wright and U!!!!

Come on. You look at the Heat's "healthy" roster, and you could have said that it's not a championship caliber team, but nobody could have predicted that they would have been the worst team in the East. If you did predict that, well, congrats. Either way, I'm at the point where I'm looking at this season as a good thing. This team needed a re-tooling and boy are they going to get one. They'll likely have a high draft pick. They have Williams and Davis coming off the books. I'm hoping that they find a way to package Haslem and Blount and clear even more salary. It's a bad team, but can potentially be fixed quickly.

It can be fixed, but it depends on how soon you force shaq into a trade to a contender to finish his career, or how soon he takes a paycut admitting he isn't worth the 30 million he's signed for.

His paycheck is preventing them from havign space under the cap to add impact players.

Chris

It can be fixed, but it depends on how soon you force shaq into a trade to a contender to finish his career, or how soon he takes a paycut admitting he isn't worth the 30 million he's signed for.

His paycheck is preventing them from havign space under the cap to add impact players.

Chris

He already took a paycut a year after he got here for a 5 year, $100 million deal (this year and 2 years left)

You cant just restructure in the NBA. Neither party has an out clause so he is locked into the next 2+ years at 20 million each, unless someone takes on his salary, which I doubt will ever happen

Guest FishFanInPA

is it true that every time a ref calls a foul on D-Wade's defender, they get their wings?

I heard it's also true that if you say D-Wade three times in a mirror he magically appears

is it true that every time a ref calls a foul on D-Wade's defender, they get their wings?

I heard it's also true that if you say D-Wade three times in a mirror he magically appears

I would say that your jokes travel in the same direction as you...but you weren't that funny up north to begin with.

Different question- Has Wade peaked?

No, too early in his career to say that. But he is playing with a burden of havign to carry this sh*thole of a team.

He is not a lebron james, but he isn't a carmelo either. He needs a bit of help to truly show off his game.

Chris

BTW, is Lebron going to be eligble for free agency anytime soon? His rookie contract should have expired, and I bet he has no problem testing the market and experiancing another city. He is a cleveland boy, but I don't know if he wants to be one forever.

He's locked in until at least 2010, and has the option for 2011

BTW, is Lebron going to be eligble for free agency anytime soon? His rookie contract should have expired, and I bet he has no problem testing the market and experiancing another city. He is a cleveland boy, but I don't know if he wants to be one forever.

he signed an extension last year

Chris

He already took a paycut a year after he got here for a 5 year, $100 million deal (this year and 2 years left)

You cant just restructure in the NBA. Neither party has an out clause so he is locked into the next 2+ years at 20 million each, unless someone takes on his salary, which I doubt will ever happen

From CBS Sportsline:

Because of the amount it cost to tie up O'Neal to an extension prior to the championship run, Riley had to make fiscally responsible concessions to this year's squad that have resulted in going to battle with guys like Chris Quinn, Luke Jackson, Earl Barron, Alexander Johnson and Joel Anthony. That's all understandable.

Link: http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/10567564/2 about halfway down