July 20, 200818 yr Excellent game!!! Marlins find a way to pull it out!!! I feel something good going on this year guys, again!!! Cantu simply on fire! Josh Johnson another great outing! Keep it up!
July 20, 200818 yr I had a game of my own so i didnt get to even turn the game on in my car till the 10th with ross up i got home to see the whol bottom of the 11th. How did jj pitch i assume good only two runs given up. half a game back sweeet!!!!!
July 20, 200818 yr It's amazing how many guys we have that can contribute on offense at any time. From Hanley and Uggla to Alfredo and Luis. What a team.
July 20, 200818 yr Cody Ross is really proving to be our true everyday center this season. That means we can let Maybin play a whole season in Double A and mature for when we might really need him.
July 20, 200818 yr sometimes we hate them but the truth is we cant live without them....seriously...great win!!
July 20, 200818 yr JJ had his trouble spots, but it was only a few blemishes on an otherwise very nice outing. I'm just curious to if there is a flue or a cold or something being passed around our bullpen. Cause, you know, something has to explain their kicking serious ass these last few games...
July 20, 200818 yr I had a game of my own so i didnt get to even turn the game on in my car till the 10th with ross up i got home to see the whol bottom of the 11th. How did jj pitch i assume good only two runs given up. half a game back sweeet!!!!! Tied in the loss column (much more important) JJ went 7.2 strong, not dominate but strong
July 20, 200818 yr Cody Ross is really proving to be our true everyday center this season. That means we can let Maybin play a whole season in Double A and mature for when we might really need him. He has gold glove written all over him if not this year then maybe next.
July 20, 200818 yr What a sweet win!! Bullpen seriously kept its *%@! together. There's definitely a magical feeling coming out of DS.
July 20, 200818 yr Marlins have owned Philly so far this year. They got lucky they won that first series with the comeback win they had in the last game.
July 20, 200818 yr Looks like Mets are ging to win so that means 1/2 back of both teams. Marlins are having a great year and a huge series win.
July 20, 200818 yr Marlins are the team to beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully i can make it to one or 2 of the brave games. Great win for fish 1/2 game out baby!!!!!!! :thumbup
July 20, 200818 yr Looks like Mets are ging to win so that means 1/2 back of both teams. Marlins are having a great year and a huge series win. Yup...*curses Encarnancion...or however it's spelled*
July 20, 200818 yr Awesome game! I think Volstad's pitching tomorrow........does anyone know who's throwing against the Bravos on Tuesday?
July 20, 200818 yr Awesome game! I think Volstad's pitching tomorrow........does anyone know who's throwing against the Bravos on Tuesday? maybe hendrickson
July 20, 200818 yr I just got back from the game, my arms are burnt, I'm pretty ceretain I'm dehydrated, but I've never felt better! Great game by JJ, the bullpen, Ross, Amezega, and Cantu. Really fun game to attend despite the brutal heat.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.