Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miami Marlins

Featured Replies

i like these alot except i would have black socks and the alternate home and away jerseys i would make them black...i love the black jerseys

I actually really like them. I like how they incorporate the teal. I actually like these better than our current uni's.

I actually really like them. I like how they incorporate the teal. I actually like these better than our current uni's.

 

I agree.

  • Author

updates:

 

 

 

possibly they read here? Because the beige is gone to white, the hats are black, the socks are black and some other small changes were made :D

 

I think it is almost perfect now looking at it.

Teams dont normally have seperate BP uniforms for home/away do they? I still think it would look much better with pinstripes.

These are really sweet! Major props if you put these together (logo in the back looks like a d/G - DGreco?) You should send these the team's way along with a "Save the Teal Petition" :)

Teams dont normally have seperate BP uniforms for home/away do they? I still think it would look much better with pinstripes.

 

Yea a handful of teams have seperate BP unis for home and away, off the top of my head I wanna say the Tigers and Nats among others do...and I'm 100% positive that the Red Sox have it...

  • Author

MM131 not created by me, but I liked these and thought they should be posted.

  • Author

a good reporter never gives his source :D

 

These are part of the many "concept" uniforms that are designed and posted by graphic artists on Chris Creamer's Sports Logo Community, which you can access at http://www.sportslogos.net/

very correct, this is by far the best concept, that is why I picked it to show on here.

These should be sent to the Marlins FO. The Fans need to demand these uni's.

I like everything except the beige......like the change to white in the second rendition, & the Caps. The caps just look minor league to me. The Marlins black cap is one of the best in all of baseball IMO, I would incorporate the Fish onto the hat like my avatar, Its tradition. The Teal caps look early 90's to me honestly. That being said I still have my teal hat with the black brim on display in my house LOL. (on the brim is written in marker "Florida Marlins '97 world champions" with the exact date and time we scored the winning run below. Ahhh staying up late during Senior Year to watch the Marlins win the series......priceless. All in all id give the uni's an 8/10. I love the Miami on the road jersey and the font is top notch.

Very nice...i like it!

 

I feel that the Away Alt. socks should be BLACK..

 

Take a look at it and tell me what you guys think. I think its a little too much teal. It would balance it out more.

 

One thing i DONT like much, is the M... not feeling it.

 

Oh and how about black sleeves on the Away Alt. jersey?

 

Soooo who's going to send these concepts to the people in charge? :shifty

 

 

P.S. if there's a "Save The Teal" pettition out there...just show me where! :thumbup

That being said I still have my teal hat with the black brim on display in my house LOL. (on the brim is written in marker "Florida Marlins '97 world champions" with the exact date and time we scored the winning run below. Ahhh staying up late during Senior Year to watch the Marlins win the series......priceless. All in all id give the uni's an 8/10. I love the Miami on the road jersey and the font is top notch.

 

And I thought I was the only one who did that! I remember falling asleep during second period psych, but it was so worth it!

That being said I still have my teal hat with the black brim on display in my house LOL. (on the brim is written in marker "Florida Marlins '97 world champions" with the exact date and time we scored the winning run below. Ahhh staying up late during Senior Year to watch the Marlins win the series......priceless. All in all id give the uni's an 8/10. I love the Miami on the road jersey and the font is top notch.

 

And I thought I was the only one who did that! I remember falling asleep during second period psych, but it was so worth it!

Did someone in this City not stay up late?

 

Hell, I was in the 5th grade and my entire class was dead before lunch.

  • Author

I like the teal, maybe we need to see it on real things, because I can see the minor league feel a little bit.

a good reporter never gives his source :D

 

These are part of the many "concept" uniforms that are designed and posted by graphic artists on Chris Creamer's Sports Logo Community, which you can access at http://www.sportslogos.net/

very correct, this is by far the best concept, that is why I picked it to show on here.

 

The newer concept you just posted looks much better.

 

Look,

 

Recent donors:

Josh Johnson - $20.00

 

It looks like our pitcher likes the new concepts as well.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.