Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Samson talked about in PTI

Featured Replies

He talked in the LeBatard show about the Yankees being irresponsible about spending so much money. Wilbon and Tony killed him. Kornheiser even said he shouldnt talk so stupidly on the national stage. Idiot, the LeBatard show isnt a NATIONAL SHOW! Yours is, and youre being an idiot. I think Samson was right on line. The PTI guys said we dont play in Sold Out crowds like they do, but we play in front of hundreds of people. A fan can say guy, but an "Expert" can not. That is inexcusable

 

 

As much as I dislike Samson, I cant find what was wrong about his comment

Actually, this is one of the rare occurances where I actually agree with those two clowns on PTI. Samson has no business saying the Yankees should spend their money one way or the other.

Did anyone watch PTI though? Samson didnt deserve what they said about him. He didnt really tell them what to do.

 

Yes, I watched it, and yes, he does deserve what they said because he needs to learn to keep his mouth shut about things like this.

Samson's an idiot.

Funny how he never mentions the revenue sharing money he gets from a team like...the Yankees. Which, supposedly, just so happens to be more money than the Marlins are currently spending on the team.

 

Hey Samson...shut your mouth, idiot. Worry about your own business.

 

Why the hell does this guy talk, anyways? He talks as if he's making the moves, and it's difficult for him. If anyone has the right to say such a thing...it's a guy like Admin Beinfest...or Mike Hill. Not the moron, Samson.

Did anyone watch PTI though? Samson didnt deserve what they said about him. He didnt really tell them what to do.

 

They told him he needs to keep his mouth shut about the ways other teams are run... yeah... he deserves that

Samson's an idiot.

Funny how he never mentions the revenue sharing money he gets from a team like...the Yankees. Which, supposedly, just so happens to be more money than the Marlins are currently spending on the team.

 

Hey Samson...shut your mouth, idiot. Worry about your own business.

 

Why the hell does this guy talk, anyways? He talks as if he's making the moves, and it's difficult for him. If anyone has the right to say such a thing...it's a guy like Admin Beinfest...or Mike Hill. Not the moron, Samson.

 

Which begs the question : Why does Loria keep him around ?

 

:mis2 ?????

 

I think I know, but of course if I speak my mind, I will be called a troll and and other assorted names by a donkey from Colorado.

Samson's an idiot.

Funny how he never mentions the revenue sharing money he gets from a team like...the Yankees. Which, supposedly, just so happens to be more money than the Marlins are currently spending on the team.

 

Hey Samson...shut your mouth, idiot. Worry about your own business.

 

Why the hell does this guy talk, anyways? He talks as if he's making the moves, and it's difficult for him. If anyone has the right to say such a thing...it's a guy like Admin Beinfest...or Mike Hill. Not the moron, Samson.

 

Which begs the question : Why does Loria keep him around ?

 

:mis2 ?????

 

I think I know, but of course if I speak my mind, I will be called a troll and and other assorted names by a donkey from Colorado.

 

Loria keeps him around b/c he's Loria's son in law. + he's good at ummm...ehhhh...critiquing movies.

Samson's an idiot.

Funny how he never mentions the revenue sharing money he gets from a team like...the Yankees. Which, supposedly, just so happens to be more money than the Marlins are currently spending on the team.

 

Hey Samson...shut your mouth, idiot. Worry about your own business.

 

Why the hell does this guy talk, anyways? He talks as if he's making the moves, and it's difficult for him. If anyone has the right to say such a thing...it's a guy like Admin Beinfest...or Mike Hill. Not the moron, Samson.

 

Which begs the question : Why does Loria keep him around ?

 

:mis2 ?????

 

I think I know, but of course if I speak my mind, I will be called a troll and and other assorted names by a donkey from Colorado.

 

Loria keeps him around b/c he's Loria's son in law. + he's good at ummm...ehhhh...critiquing movies.

 

lol, what did Tom Cruise have to do with this anyways?

Samson's an idiot.

Funny how he never mentions the revenue sharing money he gets from a team like...the Yankees. Which, supposedly, just so happens to be more money than the Marlins are currently spending on the team.

 

Hey Samson...shut your mouth, idiot. Worry about your own business.

 

Why the hell does this guy talk, anyways? He talks as if he's making the moves, and it's difficult for him. If anyone has the right to say such a thing...it's a guy like Admin Beinfest...or Mike Hill. Not the moron, Samson.

 

 

PERHAPS since he see's all this money coming in he figures he's being responsible cause he keeps 75% of it. Than again the Yankees being irresponsible is getting this team more dough, so what's the prob with the midget?

Ehhh, even though I agree with what he said, I knew as soon as I heard it that he was going to be ripped for it because of the Marlins financial dealings.

For the record, I think our Sean William Scott would have been Mike Jacobs, but Hermida might be a decent pick now that he's gone. Maybe Logan Kensing, although who knows if the makes the ML roster even.

Loria keeps him around b/c he's Loria's son in law. + he's good at ummm...ehhhh...critiquing movies.

 

Wrong again Boy Wonder. :brigginbounce

 

Samson is his stepson (one might say once-removed although that isn't the correct terminology) as JL is divorced and has been for a number of years from David's mother.

He's kinda right though. Why is it that when an analyst says that the Yankees should focus more on building from within and not throwing money around recklessly, its a good point but if Samson says it, he's ridiculous? Last time he criticized a GM, I think it was Bill Bavasi...who I believe was sitting at home during the winter meetings this year.

the yankees dumped a whole lot of salary too so its not really excess to the 80-100 million that they dumped. They are pretty much making an equitable change.

Alright the marlins are getting some national spotlight on espn, Ill be i not really good but none the less its the spotlight. Now after we win the Div we will really get some attention.

Alright the marlins are getting some national spotlight on espn, Ill be i not really good but none the less its the spotlight. Now after we win the Div we will really get some attention.

 

I don't know what words I want to hear more (well I do in truth), "...For third consecutive year the Florida marlins have killed the New York Mets chances of playing in October", or Krukie reading the teleprompter when the headline comes over "Marlins defeat the defending World Champion Philadephia Phillies 11-3 to clinch the National League crown at Citizen's Bank Park".

What Samson said is somewhat true, but if he truly believes that the Sabbathia deal is a bad deal, why does he even care? It will come back to bite the Yankees. Signing any pitcher to that long of a deal, no matter HOW good they are, is pretty ridiculous. The market corrects itself on these type of things, however, when the Yankees are stuck with him. A guy is size is gonna have health problems sooner than later as well.

He's kinda right though. Why is it that when an analyst says that the Yankees should focus more on building from within and not throwing money around recklessly, its a good point but if Samson says it, he's ridiculous? Last time he criticized a GM, I think it was Bill Bavasi...who I believe was sitting at home during the winter meetings this year.

 

That's beyond the point, though. It doesn't matter if Samson is right or wrong, he has no business saying it. Analysts can because that is their job to say such things. Samson can have that opinion, but it would be best that he keep it to himself since he does business in the same line of work.

 

It's like an old woman in line at the store ridiculing a rich person for spending their money on luxury items. Let them spend the money however they want and mind your own business.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.