Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Dolphins...

Featured Replies

lol why do people take things so seriously?

 

 

My personal opinion

 

Peyton Manning=MVP

lol why do people take things so seriously?

 

 

My personal opinion

 

Peyton Manning=MVP

 

I like your personal opinion! :D

 

He should at least get some props, especially since he isn't going to the Pro Bowl but Brett Favre is!

Well Favre is getting an MRI on his shoulder, so I think he may not go to the Pro Bowl if his shoulder is bothering him.

I'm mainly a marlin fan but I really hate the Jets and their nasty fans just as much as I hate those nasty NY Mess fans. The Dolphins didn't actually knock them out the way the Marlins did to the Mess 2 years in a row but the victory was still sweet.

I'm not much of a football fan, but im happy for the Fins making the playoffs. Perhaps the Panthers and Marlins can follow suit this upcoming year.

Congrats Dolphins fans.. I usually give you guys a lot of grief but I'm happy that the Dolphins have turned things around and are playing decent. Especially since the freakin Pats are out of the playoffs, and all the bandwagon morons up here will have to shut up.

 

Enjoy it! Play hard in the playoffs.

dolphins coming back from a 1-15 season to

 

-knock the jets out of the playoffs with their old qb

-win at the toilet that is the meadowlands in front of their fans

-possibly end brett favre's career

-eliminate the patriots from contention

 

this is a wetdream come true

This season has been oh so wonderful, and hopefully it shall continue to be. The Raven's are going to be a tough competitor with that killer defense. Hopefully the Fins' offensive creativity and ball security will launch them far into the playoffs. That, however, is the future. I'm going to savor this now. AFC East Champs!

dolphins coming back from a 1-15 season to

 

-knock the jets out of the playoffs with their old qb

-win at the toilet that is the meadowlands in front of their fans

-possibly end brett favre's career

-eliminate the patriots from contention

 

this is a wetdream come true

Yes it is. Chad deserves MVP. Peyton did do a lot for his team but Chad helped us win 10 more games than we did all of last year.

dolphins coming back from a 1-15 season to

 

-knock the jets out of the playoffs with their old qb

-win at the toilet that is the meadowlands in front of their fans

-possibly end brett favre's career

-eliminate the patriots from contention

 

this is a wetdream come true

Yes it is. Chad deserves MVP. Peyton did do a lot for his team but Chad helped us win 10 more games than we did all of last year.

I wonder what J.T. is thinking right now

he really wasn't happy, but I am sure he is a little pissed.

Yeah, good thing JT wanted to go to a team that would get to the play-offs :lol

 

Anyone going to the game this Sunday? I'll be there!

going to try to get tickets off of urmotherph-something or whatever his name is. He said he has a bunch of seats. Hopefully doable prices.

I love JT, but his dancing, Hollywood wannabe a** act kinda took a toll on the people in the front office. JT should be upset, but this is all on him. He left to be with a "contender" when in fact he was on one the entire time. He focused too much on the previous season's record rather than look at the team around him. I bet he's enjoying a career where he can dance whenever he wants without his super bowl ring.

Yeah, good thing JT wanted to go to a team that would get to the play-offs :lol

 

Anyone going to the game this Sunday? I'll be there!

going to try to get tickets off of urmotherph-something or whatever his name is. He said he has a bunch of seats. Hopefully doable prices.

 

You mean me? PM me for the tickets. I feel bad for Zach though

  • Author

What the hell are you talking about Erick? Pennington defenitely deserves the MVP award.

 

 

He's a candidate, but he "definitely deserves" it?

There are a number of QB's who had very good seasons, who are right up there with Chad.

 

PS - Really funny how people are now bashing Jason Taylor after the Dolphins were bashed this offseason for letting Taylor go. I guess that's the way it works. Just like how the Jets were brilliant for getting Favre this offseason, yet now people are saying "oh, it was clearly a stupid move...Chad>Favre"... blah, blah, blah.

 

I guess it'll probably be the same when baseball season comes around. If Hermida performs, everyone will come on and say they always loved him...if he doesn't "man, I told you that guy sucked." If the Marlins have a good year, "haha, payroll's for losers, Marlins are smart." If the Marlins have a bad year, we'll get to hear "man, Loria is a cheap man!"

 

Gotta love those people who all of the sudden now feel like they "knew it all along." :lol

I don't remember bashing the Fins for letting him go. JT was the one who demanded the trade, the Dolphins went about trading JT the wrong way, so did JT.

 

and yes, I was one of the first people to hate on the signing of Chad Pennington, no doubt. He was coming off a terrible year with the Jets, and I was in love with Chad Henne and wanted him to start ASAP :confused

 

 

but I was one of the people who stood up while everybody was telling me that Favre was going to lead the Jets to the playoffs blah blah blah, and I actually was one of the few that said the Jets wouldn't even make the playoffs. Yipee me :)

  • Author

I don't remember bashing the Fins for letting him go. JT was the one who demanded the trade, the Dolphins went about trading JT the wrong way, so did JT.

 

and yes, I was one of the first people to hate on the signing of Chad Pennington, no doubt. He was coming off a terrible year with the Jets, and I was in love with Chad Henne and wanted him to start ASAP :confused

 

 

but I was one of the people who stood up while everybody was telling me that Favre was going to lead the Jets to the playoffs blah blah blah, and I actually was one of the few that said the Jets wouldn't even make the playoffs. Yipee me :)

 

 

I wasn't directing it at specific people...but we all know there are people like that.

The media leads the way, and the people follow.

 

When the Jets got Favre, I'd say a good % of people thought it was a good move. Now, a lot of those same people are calling it a mistake.

What the hell are you talking about Erick? Pennington defenitely deserves the MVP award.

 

 

He's a candidate, but he "definitely deserves" it?

There are a number of QB's who had very good seasons, who are right up there with Chad.

 

PS - Really funny how people are now bashing Jason Taylor after the Dolphins were bashed this offseason for letting Taylor go. I guess that's the way it works. Just like how the Jets were brilliant for getting Favre this offseason, yet now people are saying "oh, it was clearly a stupid move...Chad>Favre"... blah, blah, blah.

 

I guess it'll probably be the same when baseball season comes around. If Hermida performs, everyone will come on and say they always loved him...if he doesn't "man, I told you that guy sucked." If the Marlins have a good year, "haha, payroll's for losers, Marlins are smart." If the Marlins have a bad year, we'll get to hear "man, Loria is a cheap man!"

 

Gotta love those people who all of the sudden now feel like they "knew it all along." :lol

 

I'll admit it. I was really pissed when we traded for JT. And while we don't need him now, i would still love to have him on the Dolphins. He could've been that other pass rushing threat with Joey Porter.

 

BTW, i loved the Pennington signing.

If I remember correctly, I was all for the Pennington signing. But, even after that, I still thought there were going to win 4 games, 6 max.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.