Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MARLINS FANS, ARE YOU READY?

Featured Replies

I am so pumped.

 

Tomorrow we begin our journey to take the NL EAST crown.

 

So in anticipation of winning the pennant this year, I give you the victory dance.

 

:dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :jump

Good luck guys. Should be a good battle between you, the Braves and Gnats.

 

Great looking pitching staff, not sure about the pen, the defense and the lineup has some question marks but lots of young talent.

I am so pumped.

 

Tomorrow we begin our journey to take the NL EAST crown.

 

So in anticipation of winning the pennant this year, I give you the victory dance.

 

:dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :dancing :jump

 

Nice moves there Magnus. But my feelings are best described like this:

 

:woohoo :wee :woohoo :wee :woohoo :wee :woohoo :wee :woohoo :wee :woohoo :wee :woohoo

  • Author

Good luck guys. Should be a good battle between you, the Braves and Gnats.

 

LOL...and when the Marlins win the division, I cannot wait to hear the experts, Phillies, and Mets fans all crying their eyes out.

 

First of 97 wins comes tomorrow. Book it.

Good luck guys. Should be a good battle between you, the Braves and Gnats.

 

LOL...and when the Marlins win the division, I cannot wait to hear the experts, Phillies, and Mets fans all crying their eyes out.

 

First of 97 wins comes tomorrow. Book it.

 

If the Marlins win 90 games this year, ban my IP.

Good luck guys. Should be a good battle between you, the Braves and Gnats.

 

LOL...and when the Marlins win the division, I cannot wait to hear the experts, Phillies, and Mets fans all crying their eyes out.

 

First of 97 wins comes tomorrow. Book it.

 

If the Marlins win 90 games this year, ban my IP.

 

Really? Please...everyone keep this post in mind.

Yes Gameday Tomorrow Ladies and Jerkfaces

 

Two games this week first we mess up the Nats tomorrow and kill the Muts on Saturday.

 

Lets go Fish!

I hate the drag of 6 months without Marlins baseball. Lets bring it!

I'm really excited that we're starting the year with a healthy pitching staff. That's the biggest difference this year.

I'm really excited that we're starting the year with a healthy pitching staff. That's the biggest difference this year.

 

No kidding. Nolasco >>>>>>>>>> Hendrickson

Good luck guys. Should be a good battle between you, the Braves and Gnats.

 

LOL...and when the Marlins win the division, I cannot wait to hear the experts, Phillies, and Mets fans all crying their eyes out.

 

First of 97 wins comes tomorrow. Book it.

 

If the Marlins win 90 games this year, ban my IP.

 

I'd miss seeing your sig...

I'm really excited that we're starting the year with a healthy pitching staff. That's the biggest difference this year.

 

No kidding. Nolasco >>>>>>>>>> Hendrickson

 

 

Hendrickson looked great for like the first 5 innings lol.

Who's starting the 1st gamethread? Admin, right?

i will unless Admin beat me or you we both have one longest winnng steak gamethread i think my was 7 your was 6 if i not mistaking

I'm really excited that we're starting the year with a healthy pitching staff. That's the biggest difference this year.

 

No kidding. Nolasco >>>>>>>>>> Hendrickson

 

 

Hendrickson looked great for like the first 5 innings lol.

 

 

LOL, true.

Who's starting the 1st gamethread? Admin, right?

i will unless Admin beat me or you we both have one longest winnng steak gamethread i think my was 7 your was 6 if i not mistaking

 

 

I say you start the first one, miamibaseball. You tell us all the info...like Ricky Nolasco's middle name. :thumbup

Get us going early!

I will only be able to watch roughly the last 2 or 3 innings tomorrow :(

Because my damn internet provider always sends warnings of high usage if I watch MLB.tv during "peak hours" of 6pm-11pm UK time (game starts just after 9 here tomorrow).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.