Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

We have the best record in baseball !!!

Featured Replies

LOL, yeahhh I know it's early but I just couldn't help myself.

 

I remember last year we had the best record in baseball in early June. That was very sweet. Hopefully we can keep this up.

  • Author

well the Mets, Orioles, and Rangers have a chance to go 3-0 today, but I think overall we've seemed like the more dominating team thus far, except for Matt Lindstroms scare yesterday.

Can't wait to you boys come to the T so I can see the look on Pudge's face. :banghead

Mets are going down today.

 

Orioles are a good young up-and-coming team. But the play in the AL East and our SPing CRUSHES theirs.

 

Rangers lineup is awesome! Cruz is the real deal. So is Hamilton. The 2 young catchers are impressive. Kinsler and Young are solid. One of the best lineups in baseball but again their SP will catch up with them in June/July.

Mets are going down today.

 

Orioles are a good young up-and-coming team. But the play in the AL East and our SPing CRUSHES theirs.

 

Rangers lineup is awesome! Cruz is the real deal. So is Hamilton. The 2 young catchers are impressive. Kinsler and Young are solid. One of the best lineups in baseball but again their SP will catch up with them in June/July.

 

Final

 

Mets - 6

 

Cinci - 8

Mets are going down today.

 

Orioles are a good young up-and-coming team. But the play in the AL East and our SPing CRUSHES theirs.

 

Rangers lineup is awesome! Cruz is the real deal. So is Hamilton. The 2 young catchers are impressive. Kinsler and Young are solid. One of the best lineups in baseball but again their SP will catch up with them in June/July.

 

Final

 

Mets - 6

 

Cinci - 8

 

A thing of beauty.

Congrats on your sweep. I believe you guys have the best starting rotation in the NL East.

 

My Prediction..

 

Phillies

Marlins (WC)

Mets

Braves

Nats

 

You guys have the starters to get you into the playoffs.

Congrats on your sweep. I believe you guys have the best starting rotation in the NL East.

 

My Prediction..

 

Phillies

Marlins (WC)

Mets

Braves

Nats

 

You guys have the starters to get you into the playoffs.

 

 

I think if the bullpen could shape itself up, the Marlins could take the division with the phils or mets wild card. The offense is there. The rotation seems to be there, its the bullpen I'm worried about. Kensing hasn't looked too good. Lindstrom could get better with more work. That error of Uggla made his inning uglier. And Pinto didn't look too great the other night Either. If they can put it together like they did at the start of last season, I think they have what it takes to take the division.

Congrats on your sweep. I believe you guys have the best starting rotation in the NL East.

 

My Prediction..

 

Phillies

Marlins (WC)

Mets

Braves

Nats

 

You guys have the starters to get you into the playoffs.

 

 

I think if the bullpen could shape itself up, the Marlins could take the division with the phils or mets wild card. The offense is there. The rotation seems to be there, its the bullpen I'm worried about. Kensing hasn't looked too good. Lindstrom could get better with more work. That error of Uggla made his inning uglier. And Pinto didn't look too great the other night Either. If they can put it together like they did at the start of last season, I think they have what it takes to take the division.

 

I like Lindstrom.

 

I think your season depends on how well your defense plays. Uggla is never going to be a GGer, but if he can keep his mistakes in check it would greatly help.

I like how everyone is counting atlanta out. Their rotation is pretty nice. Possibly better than the mets.

 

I watched them march almost every member of their pen out yesterday and blow a 7 run lead.

 

Plus key parts of their offense are never healthy for a full season.

I like how everyone is counting atlanta out. Their rotation is pretty nice. Possibly better than the mets.

 

I watched them march almost every member of their pen out yesterday and blow a 7 run lead.

 

Plus key parts of their offense are never healthy for a full season.

 

 

True, but still ATL won't have the same record as last year, they have improved...but i guess you just never know what is going to happen this year, will be exciting!

I like how everyone is counting atlanta out. Their rotation is pretty nice. Possibly better than the mets.

 

I watched them march almost every member of their pen out yesterday and blow a 7 run lead.

 

Plus key parts of their offense are never healthy for a full season.

 

Yea they blew the lead yesterday, but they still took 2 out of 3 against the defending champs. Not only that but some of those walks with the bases loaded were very questionable.

well the Mets, Orioles, and Rangers have a chance to go 3-0 today, but I think overall we've seemed like the more dominating team thus far, except for Matt Lindstroms scare yesterday.

 

Lindstom's outing was indeed scary, but there were a few factors that made it more intense. CB Buckner missed at least 2-3 strikes that made the hitters count way different. Dan Uggla didn't help with the error, and him having only pitched 4 innings in spring training coming back from rotator cuff inflamation; I would say it went rather well and it's only going to get better.

hington may not be good, but this year i think they are better then last year...especially adding Dunn into there lineup.....we sweeped them because our team is a good team...now i am not saying washington will make the playoffs...just that they are a pesky team and shouldn't be under rated

hington may not be good, but this year i think they are better then last year...especially adding Dunn into there lineup.....we sweeped them because our team is a good team...now i am not saying washington will make the playoffs...just that they are a pesky team and shouldn't be under rated

We handled them well. That's all one could ask. Now if the Mets had swept them, we would be hearing about how dominant the Mets are on national TV...

hington may not be good, but this year i think they are better then last year...especially adding Dunn into there lineup.....we sweeped them because our team is a good team...now i am not saying washington will make the playoffs...just that they are a pesky team and shouldn't be under rated

We handled them well. That's all one could ask. Now if the Mets had swept them, we would be hearing about how dominant the Mets are on national TV...

 

Very true...but it doesn't matter what matters is what us fans and florida thinks.

Although we did dominate the Nationals, our team showed signs of what won us games last year. Solid starting pitching and making sure the ball doesn't stay in the parks.

 

With that said, now it's time for our Major League schedule to start.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.