When all is said and done this year...

I'm going Heyward. He has preformed very well so far this year for ATL and I think I saw they are batting him in the 3-hole. So he will probably outproduce Stanton who won't be getting as many opportunities. And Strasburg can only pitch every 5 days (and im guessing with a limited pitch count too), so Heyward seems likely to have more of an impact this year. Career wise, I predict a whole different story.

I think for the rest of the year Stanton will have the biggest impact on a team. This is for two reasons he will either perform to expectations and put the Marlins solidly in the pennant race or he will fail and all that entails with that and the Marlins falling further from contention. Anything the Braves or Nats do at this point is a bonus as neither had high expectations for this season despite what their fans say, they've already competed above and beyond.

I think for the rest of the year Stanton will have the biggest impact on a team. This is for two reasons he will either perform to expectations and put the Marlins solidly in the pennant race or he will fail and all that entails with that and the Marlins falling further from contention. Anything the Braves or Nats do at this point is a bonus as neither had high expectations for this season despite what their fans say, they've already competed above and beyond.

I think the Braves had pretty high expectations heading into the season. Many projections had them finishing 2nd in the division, and they're in 1st so far...

I have to disagree about the Braves. I believe they UNDERperformed the last couple of years and are just now doing what is expected. The addition of Troy Glaus has really helped them tremendously.

On the field I feel that the J Hey Kid will have the biggest impact throughout the season.

Money wise, Strasburg is going to fill seats at every Nats game he starts.

Stanton should give a little bit of both but i don't expect him to really tear the roof down offensively.

From Giancarlo i'm hoping for .260/.360/.500 with 15 - 25 HR and about 50 or 60 RBI's.

On the field I feel that the J Hey Kid will have the biggest impact throughout the season.

Money wise, Strasburg is going to fill seats at every Nats game he starts.

Stanton should give a little bit of both but i don't expect him to really tear the roof down offensively.

From Giancarlo i'm hoping for .260/.360/.500 with 15 - 25 HR and about 50 or 60 RBI's.

that would be some pretty good production from stanton

Stanton should have been put in three hole from day one, with Hanley leading off. Stanton was arguably the best hitter in Spring Training and has been all year.

No.

Your best hitter always hits third. And even though he's struggling at the moment, Hanley is a much more proven MLB hitter than Stanton (not to mention the fact that he has a $60 mil contract). Fredi said he didn't want to throw Stanton out there thinking he was the savior and I agree with him. The kid is 20. You can't just throw him into the premier spot in the lineup right the day after he comes up from AA.

After seeing the movement on Strasburg's pitches, I would be tempted to change my vote from Heyward. It's amazing that all 3 of these guys are in the NL East, along with Ike Davis, Tommy Hanson, Drew Storen and eventually Bryce Harper (and Hanley, Zimmerman, JJ, Hamels, Pelfrey). There are a lot of young superstars in this division.

After seeing the movement on Strasburg's pitches, I would be tempted to change my vote from Heyward. It's amazing that all 3 of these guys are in the NL East, along with Ike Davis, Tommy Hanson, Drew Storen and eventually Bryce Harper (and Hanley, Zimmerman, JJ, Hamels, Pelfrey). There are a lot of young superstars in this division.

No Bonifacio? Son, I am disappoint.

And only 1 plays for us. Its going to be tough to win in this division for the Marlins. Think of this, we could have had Stanton AND Heyward. But the front office picked Dominguez, who is still down in AA. Think of our lineup with Coghlan, G. Sanchez, Hanley, Uggla, Heyward, Stanton and Ross. That would have been sick !

And only 1 plays for us. Its going to be tough to win in this division for the Marlins. Think of this, we could have had Stanton AND Heyward. But the front office picked Dominguez, who is still down in AA. Think of our lineup with Coghlan, G. Sanchez, Hanley, Uggla, Heyward, Stanton and Ross. That would have been sick !

1 what? Hanley, JJ, and Stanton = 3.

Heyward no doubt. I just feel that the Nationals are bound to fall apart this year, again. Regardless of Strasburg. Stanton will definitely have a very nice effect on our team, but my vote still goes to Heyward because he's been doing the impact since the beginning of the season... even if Stanton matches him statistically Heyward has had a bigger impact.