Lakers are NBA Champions

Anonymous

Reporter: with Kobe struggling, you and Pau really stepped up...

Artest: First of all I wanna thank everyone from my hood. Laquita, Damarius, Tashaun, my wife, my kids. My psychiatrist! Yeah! She totally helped me calm down. Lotta nerves in the finals. Gotta thank my psychiatrist. I made that huge three, just like she said.

Reporter: Like I was saying...

Artest: June 25th! My new single! I've got a new single coming out June 25th. It's called Champion.

Reporter: I'm just gonna let him go guys.

Artest: First of all I wanna thank everyone from my hood. Laquita, Damarius, Tashaun, my wife, my kids. My psychiatrist! Yeah! She totally helped me calm down. Lotta nerves in the finals. Gotta thank my psychiatrist. I made that huge three, just like she said.

Artest: June 25th! My new single! I've got a new single coming out June 25th. It's called Champion.

:lol

:lol

Yeah I saw that too. He did apologize to the reporter though.

I was rooting for the Celtics only because they were the lesser of two evils(IMO). What joke the MVP is. Kobe did not deserve it. Nobody did really.

Its like there's a three point shooting ghost that possesses one of the Lakers when they need a big 3(usually Fischer or Horry) and the ghost possessed Artest. That's the only explanation for him making that 3. Who would that ghost be? The 3 point shot didn't come to the NBA until around 1980 and all the subsequent great Lakers players are still alive and none of them are renowned for their 3 point shooting anyway(that I can think of).

What happened to Ray Allen? He had that insane 3 point shooting game then was never heard from again in the series.

This was it for the Celtics right? Back to rebuilding mode for them?

• 5 weeks later...