Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Official Giancarlo Stanton Man Crush Thread

Featured Replies

Took him 13 minutes and 30 seconds to hit 61 homers tonight.

 

HOME RUN DERBY CHAMPION!

 

I just hope him hits those HRs in six months.

 

 

I've been saying lately that he's going to hit 31 in the second half.

 

In fact,we are extremely needed his HRs to beat those red birds at the beginning of the second half.

 

 

https://marlinmaniac.com/2016/07/11/will-the-miami-marlins-trade-for-manny-ramirez-this-time/

 

However, there was a hitch. To get the deal done, it needed to be a three team deal, and the Pittsburgh Pirates were being especially picky in terms of what prospects they received in return for sending their own star outfielder, Jason Bay, to Boston to replace Ramirez. Particularly, they were insisting that the Marlins throw in a Single A outfielder along with Jeremy Hermida and heralded pitching prospect Ryan Tucker.

 

The outfielder’s name was Mike Stanton.

 

 

"Kevin Owens has been treating his opponents the way Giancarlo Stanton treated baseballs at the home run derby!" ...that line was said by the wwe commentators a few days ago. Fuckin awesome!

 

 

"Kevin Owens has been treating his opponents the way Giancarlo Stanton treated baseballs at the home run derby!" ...that line was said by the wwe commentators a few days ago. Fuckin awesome!

Who said that and when? Feels like a JBL line.
Who said that and when? Feels like a JBL line.

 

The new (or at least newest) guy, Mauro Ranallo on last week's Smackdown. The guy's awesome. He tries his damndest to call everything as if it's a real sport. It's quite refreshing when many (though not all) have basically given up and call everything like a cartoon.

 

 

The new (or at least newest) guy, Mauro Ranallo on last week's Smackdown. The guy's awesome. He tries his damndest to call everything as if it's a real sport. It's quite refreshing when many (though not all) have basically given up and call everything like a cartoon.

I LOVE Ranallo. Dude is amazing. Have you watched the Cruiserweight Classic? Him and Daniel Bryan are on commentary and are both fantastic.
I LOVE Ranallo. Dude is amazing. Have you watched the Cruiserweight Classic? Him and Daniel Bryan are on commentary and are both fantastic.

 

Haven't yet, but I will soon. Don't spoil me anything. I'm always behind on everything wrestling during the baseball season because the Marlins come first and I've gotten quite spoiled in terms of having every wrestling thing readily available on demand either through my DVR or the Network. I only watch the pay per views live. There's no urgency to watch things live (not just wrestling, any show) when you know you haven't lost your opportunity to watch it.

 

 

Haven't yet, but I will soon. Don't spoil me anything. I'm always behind on everything wrestling during the baseball season because the Marlins come first and I've gotten quite spoiled in terms of having every wrestling thing readily available on demand either through my DVR or the Network. I only watch the pay per views live. There's no urgency to watch things live (not just wrestling, any show) when you know you haven't lost your opportunity to watch it.

Absolutely true, man. Do it soon!
Hilarious but I don't get my jollies off watching Turkish oil wrestling. Listen, I get the joke, and believe me wrestling can be shit and its not for everyone but you also gotta be gay or a serious homophobe to be so concerned about how gay wrestling looks. I'm comfortable in my sexuality and I can watch it without getting a boner. Get over it.
Do you and Vince send each other pics wearing speedos while all greased up doing wrestling poses? Is downward dog a move in wrestling?

No to both counts. We can bring this thread back to being about Stanton again, thanks.

There's nothing gay about watching two men fight half naked in a series of stunts and acrobatics.

 

There is something gay, however, about watching two men grapple in singlets in a high school gym.

 

 

I love the activity on this board but there are too many inside jokes between some posters. It clutters the board and most of the other people just get annoyed by it. 

 

Ive been on these boards since what seems like the beginning of time, but I just started posting under this name recently. 

 

I'm not hating on anyone in particular, it just seems childish with all these one-liners that no one has any reference to but a few of you. That said, I'm sure you guys are good people but it's hard to find good content when 2/3 of the posts are mockeries of other posters. 

 

Still love you tho!

 

 

I love the activity on this board but there are too many inside jokes between some posters. It clutters the board and most of the other people just get annoyed by it. 

 

Ive been on these boards since what seems like the beginning of time, but I just started posting under this name recently. 

 

I'm not hating on anyone in particular, it just seems childish with all these one-liners that no one has any reference to but a few of you. That said, I'm sure you guys are good people but it's hard to find good content when 2/3 of the posts are mockeries of other posters. 

 

Still love you tho!

Reminds of that summer in Belgium. Oh man! "Ribbit! Ribbit!" Good times.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using MarlinsBaseball.com mobile app

Hilarious but I don't get my jollies off watching Turkish oil wrestling. Listen, I get the joke, and believe me wrestling can be shit and its not for everyone but you also gotta be gay or a serious homophobe to be so concerned about how gay wrestling looks. I'm comfortable in my sexuality and I can watch it without getting a boner most of the time. Get over it.

 

Fixed it for you.

 

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Stanton doubles off the LF wall breaking his bat. The head of the bat traveled passed 3b. I'm not sure Dee has hit a ball further than the head of stantons bat traveled, and Dee took theraflu. 

 

BIG G

 

Dee probably used a generic substitute.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.