Trade for Dayan Viciedo?

STANTONmarlinsfeature

This team has enough power. Dominguez is what this team needs in terms of the future, a kid with an excellent glove. No thanks on Viciedo.

Not to mention Viciedo can't get a walk to save his life, and nothing about his numbers scream superstar. Hell, the probably don't even scream above average starter.

And how do we get him exactly? Why would the WS trade their own Mike Stanton?

they have Brent Morel and Mark Teahen to play third base and i think that they think that Brent More is their feature third baseman

Saying the White Sox don't need Viciedo because they have Mark Teahen is like saying the Marlins don't need Matty D because they have Wes Helms.

they have Brent Morel and Mark Teahen to play third base and i think that they think that Brent More is their feature third baseman

Saying the White Sox don't need Viciedo because they have Mark Teahen is like saying the Marlins don't need Matty D because they have Wes Helms.

Or Chad Tracy, really, since Teahen's a lefty bat.

Yeah. I also find it hilarious that they don't need a 3B because of their great backup plans, yet what we're giving up here is our future 3B.

This makes no sense for either team. It might actually make less sense for the Marlins, considering the OP said we should throw in another prospect (whoever that would be...).

This shouldn't even be a thread, really.

Throwing out silly ideas early in this guys MB.com posting career = potential troll.....?

It seems like being constantly badgered as a new member for innocently suggesting something has more potential to turn one into a troll.

More like new members are more than welcome but should approach with caution on what they write.

We all know, we've all been there. You'll say stupid things. It's your argument and attitude that will establish yourself. If you wish to be an established poster that is, as opposed to a troll.

Certainly is a rather thoughtless username though :p

Throwing out silly ideas early in this guys MB.com posting career = potential troll.....?

It seems like being constantly badgered as a new member for innocently suggesting something has more potential to turn one into a troll.

More like new members are more than welcome but should approach with caution on what they write.

We all know, we've all been there. You'll say stupid things. It's your argument and attitude that will establish yourself. If you wish to be an established poster that is, as opposed to a troll.

How dare you!?

Exactly.

I'm actually a long term troll.

That just reminded me... I need a new profile picture for next season :confused

Wasn't talking about your name. And on the picture... it's okay I had the same title for about eh... 2 years? Waaay after Willingham was traded. Even after I changed usernames. Still had a Willingham sig. With Andrew Battisto as my prospect. 2 years afterwards.

That just reminded me... I need a new profile picture for next season :confused

Wasn't talking about your name. And on the picture... it's okay I had the same title for about eh... 2 years? Waaay after Willingham was traded. Even after I changed usernames. Still had a Willingham sig. With Andrew Battisto as my prospect. 2 years afterwards.

Haha I know, I was making fun of the fact that ANYONE could EVER dislike ANYTHING that had to do with Mr. Giancarlo :rolleyes:

That's a terrible way to treat the situation, though.