Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Unreleased Marlins Fight Song?

Featured Replies

Stumbled across this little gem today. Apparently the band Nonpoint was writing a fight song for us, but it never was released.

 

Well I came across it just now. Give it a listen.

 

A lot better than Marlins Will Soar.......

I've heard this at a game at least once, and specifically it was right after they pulled Scott Stapp's attempt at a theme song.

I actually like it and its far better song than alot of songs made for us or compared to the Dolphins T pain song. "You better fear the fish! You better fear the finish" I could see a pitcher thinking that while Mike Stanton is at bat.

It's a team called the Marlins. They have teal in their color scheme. Any attempts to inspire metal using such a team is a fruitless and foolish endeavor, and this is evidence of that. If you cannot imagine Cannibal Corpse using such a word in their song, then it should not be done. I'm not saying we should be squareheads and call up the B-52s to try to work something out, but this..... no. Better than Stapp, but no. No no.....

It's a team called the Marlins. They have teal in their color scheme. Any attempts to inspire metal using such a team is a fruitless and foolish endeavor, and this is evidence of that. If you cannot imagine Cannibal Corpse using such a word in their song, then it should not be done. I'm not saying we should be squareheads and call up the B-52s to try to work something out, but this..... no. Better than Stapp, but no. No no.....

 

The B-52's are awesome.

It's a team called the Marlins. They have teal in their color scheme. Any attempts to inspire metal using such a team is a fruitless and foolish endeavor, and this is evidence of that. If you cannot imagine Cannibal Corpse using such a word in their song, then it should not be done. I'm not saying we should be squareheads and call up the B-52s to try to work something out, but this..... no. Better than Stapp, but no. No no.....

 

The B-52's are awesome.

 

Eh, crap, that's one of my digs at myself that doesn't translate well to strangers on the Internet. I have a lot of odd tastes including the B-52s that makes people give me weird stares. I seriously have been to more classical concerts than rock concerts, mainly because I live in the part of the Midwest where we never got the bands I liked to perform. Would it have killed Garbage to make a stop in Omaha?!

This song has been released and has been played at the stadium.

 

Nonpoint, who is badass btw, is a local band from Ft Lauderdale. They are all HUGE HUGE Fish fans besides the drummer who is a Yankee. When the preform live they sometimes will wear their Marlins jersey's on stage. This band is badass! huge supporters of the Fish.

 

I beileve they will be back home soon and playing a show at revolution May 6th I think.

B52's fan here too, btw. ;)

 

I've always said the Marlins should have Nonpoint for a Super Saturday. It would be a nice change from the annual Willy Chirino stuff.

jesus christ i f***ing hate nu metal. that song is embarassing.

 

 

To the br00talness that is Metal? I hope that's not where you're going with this.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.