Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone worried ?

Featured Replies

mujica has been pretty good but got roughed up in a few outings. i think he will be fine.

 

dunn started out poorly but has been much better. that 4.63 ERA came down from like 12.45.

OK... there is only 1 thing to do to handle the disaster of spring crap that doesn't count!!!

 

:Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap :Clap

OH MY GOD WE DON'T HAVE 25 HALL OF FAMERS!!!!

 

Also, 4.63 isn't even horrible. If that's the worst BP ERA, that wouldn't be bad at all. (I know these are both BP guys, I'm just saying...)

OH MY GOD WE DON'T HAVE 25 HALL OF FAMERS!!!!

 

Also, 4.63 isn't even horrible. If that's the worst BP ERA, that wouldn't be bad at all. (I know these are both BP guys, I'm just saying...)

 

 

Is anyone worried about the pitching?

 

Is anyone worried about the offense?

 

Is anyone not worried about the defense?

 

Is anyone worried about Cameron Maybin?

 

Is anyone worried about what Edwin had for dinner last night?

Is anyone worried about the pitching?

 

No!

 

Is anyone worried about the offense?

 

No!

 

Is anyone not worried about the defense?

No!

 

Is anyone worried about Cameron Maybin?

No!

 

Is anyone worried about what Edwin had for dinner last night?

 

Actually yes :(

[/b]Is anyone worried about what Edwin had for dinner last night?

 

 

You mean besides his wife late at night?

 

(My wife flinches around St Paddy's day because I really load up on corned beef and cabbage.)

 

Too much info??

  • Author

[/b]Is anyone worried about what Edwin had for dinner last night?

 

 

You mean besides his wife late at night?

 

(My wife flinches around St Paddy's day because I really load up on corned beef and cabbage.)

 

Too much info??

 

Mujica spring ERA 9.26 & Dunn 4.63 ?

 

 

Dunn didnt allow a run over his last 7 appearances (7.1 innings) so I'd say he is coming round good.

[/b]Is anyone worried about what Edwin had for dinner last night?

 

 

You mean besides his wife late at night?

 

(My wife flinches around St Paddy's day because I really load up on corned beef and cabbage.)

 

Too much info??

 

WOW. This is so out-of-persona! But pretty funny.

Mujica spring ERA 9.26 & Dunn 4.63 ?

 

 

Dunn didnt allow a run over his last 7 appearances (7.1 innings) so I'd say he is coming round good.

 

 

I am worried that he's doing too well.

I would be worried, but I'm not because I have already quit rooting for them because I am upset about the possibility of a change in uniform colors.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.