Stadium Name To Be Revealed Whenever They Feel Like It

gizmo

It doesn't necessarily mean they've been lying.

We were misled many times. Whether it was intentional or not is a different story...I highly doubt it was. As a business man, if I give my customers a deadline, I better hit it. If I don't, they lose faith i me, which means I lose business. Things happen...I understand that, but they have given multiple deadlines and missed them all. We are now six months behind the original deadline. That's inexcusable.

understand in the scheme of things, this is a minor problem, but it is still bad business. As a fan base, we need some sort of positivity to grasp on to.

It'd be a really silly person who decides not to be a customer anymore because they didn't find out the stadium name when they originally thought they would.

I'd bet they're banking on the fact that ultimately, nobody cares even a little bit when the name is announced.

And it's not like you're being denied a product or service, so I don't think there's a huge need to get the name announced on time. It's superfluous.

It'd be a really silly person who decides not to be a customer anymore because they didn't find out the stadium name when they originally thought they would.

I'd bet they're banking on the fact that ultimately, nobody cares even a little bit when the name is announced.

And it's not like you're being denied a product or service, so I don't think there's a huge need to get the name announced on time. It's superfluous.

I understand what you're saying, and I agree, it would be silly for somebody to no longer go to games for that reason. In general, it's a bad business practice. We're not being denied a service, but really what it turned out to be was about an extra five let downs added to a season full of let downs. If it was irrelevant to us fans, there wouldn't be 24 pages in this thread. Again, the announcement could bring a positive energy to the fan base.

I doubt there is a bidding war. I suspect the Marlins are trying to run their price up, and their suitors don't want to pay it. We're a "work of art" now. Monetarily, I think Loria is a lot more proud of this team than anybody else.

And you doubt it because....?Why do you believe there is one? Samson said so? Pffft, lets be real...

great new thread title.

And i also love how our fanbase is always contextually characterized as some sort of apathetic, lazy, old, dying, disinterested pack or douchebags.

The negativity on this forum alone the second half of the season supports my case. Other than us having a new stadium, tell me something positve about this team currently.

great new thread title.

And i also love how our fanbase is always contextually characterized as some sort of apathetic, lazy, old, dying, disinterested pack or douchebags.

The negativity on this forum alone the second half of the season supports my case. Other than us having a new stadium, tell me something positve about this team currently.

Having a bunch of young talent and anywhere from $20-30 million to spend on free agents and trades this offseason?

great new thread title.

Having a bunch of young talent and anywhere from $20-30 million to spend on free agents and trades this offseason?We've always had a bunch of young talent. In fact, our farm system is much more depleted than in previous years. And the money, i'll believe it when it happens. We had "big signings" as far as our FO is concerned this past year too. We got Buck and Vazquez. Javy was good, but we still found ourselves 30 games back.

I doubt there is a bidding war. I suspect the Marlins are trying to run their price up, and their suitors don't want to pay it. We're a "work of art" now. Monetarily, I think Loria is a lot more proud of this team than anybody else.

And you doubt it because....?Why do you believe there is one? Samson said so? Pffft, lets be real...

I haven't said there was or wasn't because I don't base things on absolutely nothing, that'd be a really dumb way to go through life.

I love the Marlins. I'm a diehard fan. I am in no way trying to convince anybody not to be a fan....thats pretty stupid accusation. Nobody can deny that half of our fan base is pissed off and fed up with the consistent mediocrity. Our management are not good business men.

regardless of whether or not we're mediocre losers led by a carpet bagging art dealer and his keebler elf - your location says you're from a town called cumming.