Stadium Name To Be Revealed Whenever They Feel Like It

gizmo

I give a sh*t about the team's logo, but to me there's no wrong answer for the new stadium name. Just give it to the highest bidder, even if it's Vagisil.

& it's crazy how much sh*t PepsiCo owns:

Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Lay's, Gatorade, Tropicana, 7Up, Doritos, Lipton Teas, Quaker Foods, Cheetos, Mirinda, Ruffles, Aquafina, Pepsi Max, Tostitos, Sierra Mist, Fritos, and Walker's

Believe it or not Coca Cola is still almost twice the size of PepsiCo. Coca Cola offers a much less diverse product in terms of diversity among products, but within beverages there are so many more coca cola products, which is in essence the most global company in the world.

& it's crazy how much sh*t PepsiCo owns:

Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Lay's, Gatorade, Tropicana, 7Up, Doritos, Lipton Teas, Quaker Foods, Cheetos, Mirinda, Ruffles, Aquafina, Pepsi Max, Tostitos, Sierra Mist, Fritos, and Walker's

KFC, Taco Bell, A&W, Pizza Hut..... I'm sure the list goes on...

Pepsi no longer owns Yum Brands

Mercedes-Benz bought the rights to the Super Dome. that's so f***ing cool. wish the Fish coulda got that.

They probably didn't pay a ton for that deal. It's almost more like Mercedes-Benz is sponsoring the Superdome since Superdome is going to stay in the name and that will be what everyone calls it.