Stadium Name To Be Revealed Whenever They Feel Like It

gizmo

I love the Marlins. I'm a diehard fan. I am in no way trying to convince anybody not to be a fan....thats pretty stupid accusation. Nobody can deny that half of our fan base is pissed off and fed up with the consistent mediocrity. Our management are not good business men.

Fans dont like them because they are good business men. If they werent, they would have done what the fans wanted and screwed up payroll. Also, new stadium. U lose sir. Good day.

There is more to business than managing money. If that is all they were responsible, then sure, they did a good job. I lose what?

I doubt there is a bidding war. I suspect the Marlins are trying to run their price up, and their suitors don't want to pay it. We're a "work of art" now. Monetarily, I think Loria is a lot more proud of this team than anybody else.

And you doubt it because....?Why do you believe there is one? Samson said so? Pffft, lets be real...

I haven't said there was or wasn't because I don't base things on absolutely nothing, that'd be a really dumb way to go through life.

That's fine. There seems to be some a lot of talk about a bidding war. There is just as much reason to think there isn't one, as there is to think there is a bidding war.

regardless of whether or not we're mediocre losers led by a carpet bagging art dealer and his keebler elf - your location says you're from a town called cumming.

I'm from Sunrise. I now live in Cumming, Ga. We also have a Dick's Sporting Goods, located right next BJ's in downtown Cumming. Humorous, I know...

I love the Marlins. I'm a diehard fan. I am in no way trying to convince anybody not to be a fan....thats pretty stupid accusation. Nobody can deny that half of our fan base is pissed off and fed up with the consistent mediocrity. Our management are not good business men.Oooooooooooo

Fans dont like them because they are good business men. If they werent, they would have done what the fans wanted and screwed up payroll. Also, new stadium. U lose sir. Good day.

There is more to business than managing money. If that is all they were responsible, then sure, they did a good job. I lose what?

I SAID GOOD DAY!

Haha...i was amused by that! Ahhh, I just watched the video above. I've gotta be honest, I've never watched that movie. Just bits and pieces. I'm a big "That 70's Show" fan. I thought you got it from there.

unrelated article, but it does give an update about naming rights.

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_baseball_marlins/2011/10/florida-marlins-clevelander-coming-out-of-left-field-at-new-ballpark-naming-rights-update.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+marlinsblog+%28Florida+Marlins+%7C+Sun-Sentinel+Blogs%29

Samson remained noncommital about a timetable for an annoucement regarding naming rights. He did say it would not be revealed as part of the Nov. 11 unveiling of the new Miami Marlins brand.

unrelated article, but it does give an update about naming rights.

http://blogs.sun-sen...ntinel+Blogs%29

Samson remained noncommital about a timetable for an annoucement regarding naming rights. He did say it would not be revealed as part of the Nov. 11 unveiling of the new Miami Marlins brand.

It won't be until the WS is over, I can tell you that much.

You're a seer.