6/9 Post Game

gizmo

awesome job guys. really showed some promise.

gaby sanchez has constantly failed in late and close situations so he can dream on about being an all-star.

its great to get hits in the 3rd inning but when we really need him you can count on a popup.

you have a 10 game memory

nooo come on man dont forget he doesnt even have a walk-off hit and hes had chances.

unless you want to count the bob davidson call.

awesome job guys. really showed some promise.

gaby sanchez has constantly failed in late and close situations so he can dream on about being an all-star.

its great to get hits in the 3rd inning but when we really need him you can count on a popup.

you have a 10 game memory

Actually, Gaby has poor #'s late and close this year.

Not that I agree with canada-marlin's statements, but he's right about that part.

It's hard to see this team making the playoffs right now.

No one seems to step up late when we need runs and we don't have the depth for someone to do it. (Ross, Cantu, Gonzo come to mind) I really miss that about years past.

10 games over looks like it was just a tease, and injuries have helped ruin a season that looked promising.

Not saying something can't happen but I'm not as optimistic as I was earlier, I don't know if this team has enough players to make the playoffs, but did any of us expect the playoffs before the season began, I know I didn't I thought 3rd place maybe 2nd if we were lucky.

Now 1 game over .500.

Irony is 1 run ball games, they have all but caught up with the Marlins.

I'm really already looking past this season and into 2012 when we open up a new ballpark and a new era.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.