Team Colors and New Logo

Hollyberry

Only 60% awful is surprising ..... although they had 3 levels of like and only one option for dislike and it is strongly worded

Not surprising at all. We have become somewhat accustomed to the logo already seeing as it was leaked more than a month ago. At the end of the day as fans we succumb to the inevitability and 'accept' this logo.

People that are seeing it for the first time will have that reaction (same reaction as 90% of the people in here had). Step back for a second, and forget about everything else, it is truly an awful logo.

Only 60% awful is surprising ..... although they had 3 levels of like and only one option for dislike and it is strongly worded

Not surprising at all. We have become somewhat accustomed to the logo already seeing as it was leaked more than a month ago. At the end of the day as fans we succumb to the inevitability and 'accept' this logo.

People that are seeing it for the first time will have that reaction (same reaction as 90% of the people in here had). Step back for a second, and forget about everything else, it is truly an awful logo.

No

No

No? because if I remember correctly, this wasn't well received here either. So yes.

Look it's obviously not as bad as we make it out to be, and it's one of those things that the more you look at it the more you start to get used to. I agree with you guys when you say this would be a non-issue opening day. Uniforms look decent as well. Can't say the same for the hat though, that one is going to take a very long time to get used to for me.

No

No? because if I remember correctly, this wasn't well received here either. So yes.

Look it's obviously not as bad as we make it out to be, and it's one of those things that the more you look at it the more you start to get used to. I agree with you guys when you say this would be a non-issue opening day. Uniforms look decent as well. Can't say the same for the hat though, that one is going to take a very long time to get used to for me.

No. Just...no.

No

No. Just...no.

Yes.

i cant wait to get one of the orange hats. but im not sure if i want it because its awesome or hideous.

At the stadium last night I hated it at first but it grew on me more and more, because the yellow isn't obvious on the orange hat like it is on the black. Also, the Orange jersey with "Marlins" on the front is definitely my favorite. I hope they get off this MIAMI obsession soon and wear those uni's, because they look SOOO much better.

• saw the unis in person at marlins en miami store this morning. first off, they had basically nothing in the store. no white unis at all, no xl in any jerseys but the orange.
  • the stuff looks even worse in person.
  • at the very least, the orange caps should be used for hunters or construction workers
  • folks buying the hats (i passed: all they had was the 36 dollar on-field caps with the enormous logos) did so only out of allegiance to the team, not because they were particularly enamored with the logo.
  • i give this current logo three years max.