Team Colors and New Logo

Hollyberry

Look at meee, advertising our monorail transport system...eer. Nobody knows what this is in Chicago, reason why I can wear this shirt to work where we can't wear any sports brands :)

Wrong thread for the pic hehe.

I can't believe you actually bought some merch after how much you've ripped it. lol

srsly

Yeah... still hate it though. Just accepting the inevitable.

there was just a Top 40 Unforgettable Uniforms on MLB Network, just caught the tail end of it...

37. Marlins teal

31. DRays first uniforms

15. Mercury Mets

10. Padres brown/orange/yellow

5. late '70s Pirates with the 15 variations

4. Astros rainbows

3. the Cardinals home uniforms

2. White Sox old uniforms with the black shorts.

1. Yankees pinstripes

I wonder where the Miami Marlins will be on a countdown like this in 10 years.

I was holding out hope that the Marlins would adopt some sort of light blue as the primary color instead of orange. I would have liked something similar to a powder blue hat. I think the Royals are rumored to be dropping theirs (but I believe it has a darker blue on the brim).

I think that the Rays have an awesome color scheme (I wish the Marlins had it), but the script on their jerseys is hideous.

there was just a Top 40 Unforgettable Uniforms on MLB Network, just caught the tail end of it...

37. Marlins teal

31. DRays first uniforms

15. Mercury Mets

10. Padres brown/orange/yellow

5. late '70s Pirates with the 15 variations

4. Astros rainbows

3. the Cardinals home uniforms

2. White Sox old uniforms with the black shorts.

1. Yankees pinstripes

I wonder where the Miami Marlins will be on a countdown like this in 10 years.

2nd ...nobody ever replaces the Yankees on this kind of thing. Whether good or bad the Yankees always seem to end up # 1 on any baseball list. Its just the way it is, and will always be........sigh

Is it just me or does anyone think that the actual "logo" isn't to bad but the jerseys are rather boring? I think the orange jersey is the only one that I can stomach because it has more of the traditional Marlins feel for it (obviously because Marlins is spelled out). The word Miami is just not interesting at all on the jerseys. It's almost like I'd rather have the new cap but not the new jersey.....

Are there any walk-in stores in Broward that are officially tied to the Marlins and MLB? When ever I google for a Marlins store I just get a bunch of online stores. Is the store on Douglas and 8th an official store? Is there one in Sawgrass?

Will these stores also have the 25% off like the website?

Are there any walk-in stores in Broward that are officially tied to the Marlins and MLB? When ever I google for a Marlins store I just get a bunch of online stores. Is the store on Douglas and 8th an official store? Is there one in Sawgrass?

Douglas & 8th is the "official" store, the one they call the "Marlins en Miami" store. Its in an old Royal Castle, right on the corner of Douglas & 8th, across the street from the Douglas entrance into Coral Gables.

Douglas & 8th is the "official" store, the one they call the "Marlins en Miami" store. Its in an old Royal Castle, right on the corner of Douglas & 8th, across the street from the Douglas entrance into Coral Gables.

thanks!