Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011-2012 Florida Panthers/NHL Thread

Featured Replies

  • Author

Seriously... they f*** up by not clearing the puck out of their own zone once and they are losing 3-2 with 2 minutes... they miracle tie it up with 45 seconds left and then they f***ING DO EXACTLY WHAT PUT THEM IN THAT SITUATION A MINUTE AGO.

 

CLEAR THE f***ING PUCK YOU STUPID f***S.

I am in shock I just blew a blood vessel.

 

I was nervous the whole f***ing game cuz we can't get the f***ing puck out of our zone.

 

Wow I cannot believe Ottawa scored at the end. Wow.

They should all be embarrassed. So f***ing soft. Better yet, so f***ing stupid.

though i did not want the penalty i am very happy sturm had that big hit on leopold. i think it really fired the team up and the game changed after that.

 

great work by jose and a very big win after the last game in ottawa that is still leaves a bad taste.

  • Author

They weren't even going to call a penalty on Sturm and then because Stafford hits Sturm blindside, they call a 5 minute major? Horse sh*t.

 

Whatever, I'll take the come from behind win, in beautiful fashion!

That 3rd goal from the Jets shouldn't have counted, but whatever. At least we got a point.

  • Author

Back tied for 5th, bittersweet loss.

 

Yeah, stupid refs. Call on the ice was no goal, not goal you fools. You're the ones who made the call, you should know that.

went to the game tonight. we scored at all the right times but all i had going through my head was the ottawa game and i was just furious when they counted the goal.

 

thats two points in the last three games that we should of had and any playoff team needs to close out that game.

They weren't even going to call a penalty on Sturm and then because Stafford hits Sturm blindside, they call a 5 minute major? Horse sh*t.

 

Whatever, I'll take the come from behind win, in beautiful fashion!

 

 

I still don't understand what happened.

 

It was called no-goal, but then they said the initial call on the ice was "goal."

went to the game tonight. we scored at all the right times but all i had going through my head was the ottawa game and i was just furious when they counted the goal.

 

thats two points in the last three games that we should of had and any playoff team needs to close out that game.

 

 

They've also stolen points from other teams as well, coming back in the 3rd period.

 

I think it's not just the end of games, but they really need to clean up their game defensively, overall. This team has not been physical at all this year.

 

They're a lot more fun to watch, though.

went to the game tonight. we scored at all the right times but all i had going through my head was the ottawa game and i was just furious when they counted the goal.

 

thats two points in the last three games that we should of had and any playoff team needs to close out that game.

 

 

They've also stolen points from other teams as well, coming back in the 3rd period.

 

I think it's not just the end of games, but they really need to clean up their game defensively, overall. This team has not been physical at all this year.

 

They're a lot more fun to watch, though.

 

Yes they have stolen points but that's what good teams do. They finish you when your down and steal some as well.

  • Author

They weren't even going to call a penalty on Sturm and then because Stafford hits Sturm blindside, they call a 5 minute major? Horse sh*t.

 

Whatever, I'll take the come from behind win, in beautiful fashion!

 

 

I still don't understand what happened.

 

It was called no-goal, but then they said the initial call on the ice was "goal."

 

Err you quoted the wrong one.

any thoughts on how the realignment goes next year?

 

I think winnipeg moves to the northwest with minnesota moving to the central and then one of the central teams (maybe st. louis or nashville) goes to the southeast.

 

nashville is the most southeast in location. makes the most sense.

  • Author

I touched on it earlier this year.

 

I imagine it's between Nashville, Columbus, and Detroit coming over to the East. If it's Columbus, they miiiight squeeze in the Southeast. Nashville will. If it's Detroit, I could maaaaybe see a team like NYI coming to the southeast just for media purposes.

  • Author

Tomas Kopecky is arguably more of an unorthodox skater than Mike Santorelli is. He's good and all, but he's dead slow.

I touched on it earlier this year.

 

I imagine it's between Nashville, Columbus, and Detroit coming over to the East. If it's Columbus, they miiiight squeeze in the Southeast. Nashville will. If it's Detroit, I could maaaaybe see a team like NYI coming to the southeast just for media purposes.

 

 

I would love to see Nashville in the southeast. It would make good matchup between them and the Canes.

  • Author

Can't continue to lose in OT. It's bitten us in the ass before and it will bite us in the ass again. Knock it off. If you can't do SOs, that's fine. So win it in regulation or OT.

Can't continue to lose in OT. It's bitten us in the ass before and it will bite us in the ass again. Knock it off. If you can't do SOs, that's fine. So win it in regulation or OT.

 

 

yeah im getting really annoyed with the 1 point games.

 

chicago did what we should have done against the jets but once fleischmann didnt score and kane and hossa coming up i knew we were in trouble.

Entertaining overtime. Really strong goaltending in this game on both sides. Markstrom is a freakin monster!

 

Not sure why Bolland was in there in the SO (put in Hossa!) but can't complain. Hawks are off to a good start this season

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.