Everyone is talking about this team

Erick

MLB Network has become our network.

The Tim Tebow station even dedicates 10-15 minutes for us every hour.

It's amazing. I never thought the Marlins would get this much publicity for not winning the World Series.

the real test will be if Skip Tebow and First NFL Take talk about us tomorrow

MLB Network has become our network.

The Tim Tebow station even dedicates 10-15 minutes for us every hour.

It's amazing. I never thought the Marlins would get this much publicity for not winning the World Series.

the real test will be if Skip Tebow and First NFL Take talk about us tomorrow

Not a chance.

It's nice to see the Marlins getting attention for once, but MLBN and ESPN don't really have a choice. The Marlins are pretty much the only team at the meetings doing anything newsworthy. There's really nothing doing with the Yankees, Red Sox, Mets, etc.

JoeFrisaro Joe Frisaro

For the #Marlins to leave Dallas w/ Bell, Reyes, Buehrle, no fan of the team should be disappointed. Benchmark week in club history

Amen to Frisario. Any Marlins fan disappointed just doesn't remember the recent past. This has been amazing and makes us relevant. We will probably FINALLY get a home Sunday night game on ESPN. I think the only time I can remember being on ESPN is when we played a couple of games against the Mets in Puerto Rico.

JoeFrisaro Joe Frisaro

For the #Marlins to leave Dallas w/ Bell, Reyes, Buehrle, no fan of the team should be disappointed. Benchmark week in club history

Amen to Frisario. Any Marlins fan disappointed just doesn't remember the recent past. This has been amazing and makes us relevant. We will probably FINALLY get a home Sunday night game on ESPN. I think the only time I can remember being on ESPN is when we played a couple of games against the Mets in Puerto Rico.

The last time I remember a home game on ESPN was either Hermida's grand slam against the Cards to kick off his career, or Dontrelle's face off with Randy Johnson against the Dbacks... Both I believe were six years ago.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.