MLB The Show 12

Admin

I enjoy analog hitting much more myself - I hope MVP Baseball, when it comes back, uses it as well. [i play the 2K series due to xbox...]

I could see them doing that especially how popular the analog is on the NHL series. I feel more satisfaction using the stick to throw pictures and swing then pressing a button.

I enjoy analog hitting much more myself - I hope MVP Baseball, when it comes back, uses it as well. [i play the 2K series due to xbox...]

I loved using analog until this season. I don't know if they changed something or it's just me, but I just can't hit at all anymore. Usually it takes me like a day or two to get back into it but a full week of play and I just can't get my stride timing down without throwing off my swing timing.

I loved using analog until this season. I don't know if they changed something or it's just me, but I just can't hit at all anymore. Usually it takes me like a day or two to get back into it but a full week of play and I just can't get my stride timing down without throwing off my swing timing.

Pitch speed, maybe?

Pitch speed, maybe?

No, I've played with that as I usually do. It's just the initial stride to swing timing that's killing me. I gave up and have gone to the buttons, sadly.

Pitch speed, maybe?

No, I've played with that as I usually do. It's just the initial stride to swing timing that's killing me. I gave up and have gone to the buttons, sadly.

Keep trying, maaan, you could get it!

Beginner or whatever the lowest level is. Just makes it even sadder that I can't put together any offense.

Check out this thread on Reddit. Also check out my comment below the original post. Work on pitch recognition and the approach that the OP suggests, and you'll be crushing the CPU and playing in All-Star mode in no time.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MLBTheShow/comments/qvabl/so_youre_having_trouble_with_the_show/

In RTTS, I was traded to the Astros. :(

I made it to the majors as a September call-up in my first season playing because of that probably but still. :(

I wonder if the 2K series has started to do this in their My Player mode ...

In 2K10, you just stayed with the same team unless you demanded a trade. You were automatically re-signed when you reached Free Agency. It sucks! lol

In RTTS, I was traded to the Astros. :(

I made it to the majors as a September call-up in my first season playing because of that probably but still. :(

I wonder if the 2K series has started to do this in their My Player mode ...

In 2K10, you just stayed with the same team unless you demanded a trade. You were automatically re-signed when you reached Free Agency. It sucks! lol

I hope so but I havent heard that they made thr change.