April 29, 201214 yr Hanley is so f***ing clutch right now. Honestly, while winning tonight feels awesome, I'm still super concerned about the fact we're barely hitting. Hopefully this snaps us out of it, and we win 7-0 tomorrow!
April 29, 201214 yr Hanley has been clutch. Acknowledge! He's won a few games at home, but no he hasn't been that good this year hopefully once he starts to get his BA up we can say he's clutch.
April 29, 201214 yr OK so, besides us getting a f***ing win ... :lol Positives! * Omar Infante, huge triple off the bench, with a SORE GROIN! * Really good defense tonight * Hanley broke his 0fer! * ANIBAL SANCHEZ! Player of the game, IDGAF.
April 29, 201214 yr Author I'll be at the game tomorrow. I expect a win. I'll be in my recliner at home. I would give anything to be there at the game, but I can't
April 29, 201214 yr we have josh going for us tomorrow. hopefully he pitches like he did in NY and we crush.
April 29, 201214 yr Anibal was amazing. Unhittable after he got it together. Going to my first game of the year tomorrow!!
April 29, 201214 yr The term clutch is relative. A hitter can be clutch in the 3rd inning, but Hanley Ramirez wasn't. I'm glad he won us the game but I would like to see the team's superstar be on a tear for the rest of the year. He's too good to be hitting around .200 like this.
April 29, 201214 yr kinda goes without saying too but you love that a packed saturday night crowd gets to go home happy. If that won't get them coming back dunno what will.
April 29, 201214 yr How long would it take Kinkos to make a poster with that dog on it? I want to make one for the game tomorrow. :wee
April 29, 201214 yr kinda goes without saying too but you love that a packed saturday night crowd gets to go home happy. If that won't get them coming back dunno what will. It's nice that we have been playing well at home as well, fan support has been good, great to see.
April 29, 201214 yr kinda goes without saying too but you love that a packed saturday night crowd gets to go home happy. If that won't get them coming back dunno what will. The Marlins have been playing well at home and the crowds have been decent, good to see!
April 29, 201214 yr Kemp walk-off!!! NATS LOSE!!!! The Nats announcers are stunned...lol I enjoyed listening to the collapse.
April 29, 201214 yr IBB to Reyes then Hanley stepped up to the plate with a chip on his shoulder. Can't explain it in any other way, 0-25~ or whatever it was be dammed. I don't even recall Hanley ever being in a walk-off situation until he got his first one. Was it last year or the year before? He was walked every single time before that, prolly how its gonna be again from here on out.
April 29, 201214 yr Kemp walk-off!!! NATS LOSE!!!! The Nats announcers are stunned...lol The night just got better
April 29, 201214 yr Ani was awesome after that 2nd. 53 ptiches in the first two inning and just 55 through the other 5 w/ 14 k's. Thats some pitching there. -Don't forget Boni's play. Gem of the year so far
April 29, 201214 yr Was there last night and what a great game and win. Yes Hanley I won't rag on you today. You get a pass.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.