Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Infante to miss 3 days due to death in family

Featured Replies

lol Marlin Burger.

 

Good times.

I wonder how close the two were. That sucks for him. Is there a stat for players coming back after a tragic death?

I wonder how close the two were. That sucks for him. Is there a stat for players coming back after a tragic death?

 

 

What?

I wonder how close the two were. That sucks for him. Is there a stat for players coming back after a tragic death?

 

HAD. Hits after death.

I wonder how close the two were. That sucks for him. Is there a stat for players coming back after a tragic death?

 

 

No but I bet some people here would try use it.

I remember thinking the same thing last year when i had Rafael Furcal on my Fantasy team lol. His Dad passed away and when he came back I think he lit it up for a few weeks. It would be an interesting stat no?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.